Why is the 3.3 Ghz on AMD's CPU same as that of Intel's 3.3 Ghz processor?

Just now, CtrlAltELITE said:

Aye I phrased that badly.

A side note is that the circuit board is the package where the die is placed into, so the CPU can interface with the rest of the system. Sometimes you can have multiple components on the CPU package, including the CPU die itself, or in the case of Haswell, the VRM sits right on the package as well.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

1 minute ago, ArkTheYO said:

@CtrlAltELITE @Godlygamer23 So basically i need to compare the bechmarks right? Thanks a lot again ! I have learnt a lot because of you all thanks again!

Always rely on reviews from critics like Anandtech, TechPowerUp, etc to see what kind of performance you can achieve with certain CPUs to ensure you're getting the best value or raw performance for your intended scenario.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

1 minute ago, Godlygamer23 said:

A side note is that the circuit board is the package where the die is placed into, so the CPU can interface with the rest of the system. Sometimes you can have multiple components on the CPU package, including the CPU die itself, or in the case of Haswell, the VRM sits right on the package as well.

Oh! I never realised that changed in Haswell. I was always under the assumption that VRMs where still on the mainboard chipset :D

PC:

Monolith(Laptop): CPU: i7 5700HQ GPU: GTX 980M 8GB RAM: 2x8GB 1600MHz Storage: 2x128GB Samsung 850 EVO(Raid 0) + 1TB HGST 7200RPM Model: Gigabyte P35XV4 Mouse: Razer Orochi Headset: Turtle Beach Stealth 450

IoT:

Router: Netgear D7000 Nighthawk

NAS: Synology DS218j, 2x 4TB Seagate Ironwolf

Media Accelerator: Nvidia Shield via Plex

Phone: Sony Xperia X Compact

Just now, CtrlAltELITE said:

Oh! I never realised that changed in Haswell. I was always under the assumption that VRMs where still on the mainboard chipset :D

For Haswell, they were placed on the CPU package, but it was producing too much heat which leaked into the CPU, so with Skylake it went back to the motherboard.

@Godlygamer23 oh i see! oh is see you mention "INTENDED SCENARIO", would you please leaborate on that!

really sorry for the trouble ! thanks a lot!

Just now, ArkTheYO said:

@Godlygamer23 oh i see! oh is see you mention "INTENDED SCENARIO", would you please leaborate on that!

really sorry for the trouble ! thanks a lot!

Intended scenario means what you're trying to do with the build and what your budget is.

@Godlygamer23 Thanks a lot again! really thanks a lot ! I learned a lot today because of you and others ! Thanks again ! SO i have come to the conclusion that there is "NO UNIFORM STANDARD SET FOR THE BASE CLOCK SPEEDS FOR PROCESSORS FROM DIFFERENT COMPANIES" and thus i need to check up on the benchmarks according to my intended scenario!

Just now, ArkTheYO said:

@Godlygamer23 Thanks a lot again! really thanks a lot ! I learned a lot today because of you and others ! Thanks again ! SO i have come to the conclusion that there is "NO UNIFORM STANDARD SET FOR THE BASE CLOCK SPEEDS FOR PROCESSORS FROM DIFFERENT COMPANIES" and thus i need to check up on the benchmarks according to my intended scenario!

Pretty much. Clock speeds are useless in determining the performance of a CPU. Reviews are your friend.