Can I change tube on H100i?

Go to solution Solved by Ookami,

Its for 100, but you should know how to...

From my personal point - DONT DO IT! If you screw up you may gonna mess up your components. Plus in case of RMA dont think they will accept it.

Hello, i want to ask something here..Can i change existing tube on my h100i to custom tube available on market? hope u guys can help me..thx in advance 

post-32862-0-65799700-1379496182.jpg

*** Core i5 4670k - MSI z87 GD45 - Sapphire Vapor X HD7950 - Corsair H100i - NZXT Phantom 410 - Dell 23'' U2312HM - Blackwidow Ultimate - G502 Proteus Core - Siberia v2 Frost Blue*** 

Theoretically yes.

But it will be a bitch to fill / bleed / set up the custom tube.

I'd not recomment it.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Ive seen someone offer this kind of service here in Davao, but id expect it to be very hard...

Its for 100, but you should know how to...

From my personal point - DONT DO IT! If you screw up you may gonna mess up your components. Plus in case of RMA dont think they will accept it.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

I think you should do like the video linked above. That way you can still get the same appearance as a custom loop, without risking damaging your components and voiding your warranty.

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

thx guys..u all are very helpfull..i also had an idea to do like on the video and i thought i the first think like that..haha..btw ty guys

*** Core i5 4670k - MSI z87 GD45 - Sapphire Vapor X HD7950 - Corsair H100i - NZXT Phantom 410 - Dell 23'' U2312HM - Blackwidow Ultimate - G502 Proteus Core - Siberia v2 Frost Blue*** 

you can sleeve it, you can put UV reactive thingy on it if you want to make it prettier, braid it, ...