Looking for a pair of headphone with mic for under 100$

Lepek Lepat Liat

My razer kraken chroma that I used for about good 2 years has broken, so im looking for a new pair of headphone which about 100$. I want to try new brand that i haven't use and i need some suggestion. now Im interested with hyper x cloud ii and steelseries, but im not very satisfied or confirmed with this desicion. Please help me suggest a good pair of headphone, I dont care which brand as long as its good. U can suggest more than one. :) Sorry for my bad english, its not my native language.

Kingston HyperX Cloud Pros. They're around $65USD and are amazing headphones. Or you could go with the hyperX cloud ii's like you've said.

1 minute ago, Hman1250 said:

Kingston HyperX Cloud Pros. They're around $65USD and are amazing headphones. Or you could go with the hyperX cloud ii's like you've said.

Im new with this forum and this fast respond made my day. Thank you :)

5 minutes ago, Lepek Lepat Liat said:

My razer kraken chroma that I used for about good 2 years has broken, so im looking for a new pair of headphone which about 100$. I want to try new brand that i haven't use and i need some suggestion. now Im interested with hyper x cloud ii and steelseries, but im not very satisfied or confirmed with this desicion. Please help me suggest a good pair of headphone, I dont care which brand as long as its good. U can suggest more than one. :) Sorry for my bad english, its not my native language.

go for hyper x cloud ii

i use the Corsair Gaming H2100 Dolby 7.1 Wireless Gaming Headset and they are super comfortable not greatest sounding for listening to music but for playing games and chatting well doing so they are pretty good for long gaming sessions. wireless is a plus for me at 100$ and for the same thing but usb version its like 68$ on amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Gaming-Wireless-Headset-CA-9011127-NA/dp/B00N803C7W?ie=UTF8&keywords=corsair%20headphones&qid=1459390825&ref_=sr_1_2&sr=8-2