Project "N1GHTRAV3N" by Focux

Focux

If I was a NY Rangers fan or a patriotic American I would definitely want this build.  Gratz on a nice build and thank goodness there was this really good one cuz the other one shown was awful.  It didn't even seem complete.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

If I was a NY Rangers fan or a patriotic American I would definitely want this build.  Gratz on a nice build and thank goodness there was this really good one cuz the other one shown was awful.  It didn't even seem complete.

side note* i actually targeted to complete it by the 4th of July.

i used the colors white, red and blue =)

United States of America

IN GOD WE TRUST

Here's a super cheap item i found...

Do you live in Japan?

Install Gentoo GNU/Linux | "You have been placed on moderator queue. This means that all content you submit will need to be approved by a moderator before it will be shown." | top LEL

Build specs: Corsair 540, i7 2600K @ 4.2Ghz, Asrock z77 extreme4, 16gb DDR3 @1866, 2 x 1TB, GTX 560 ti
Monitors: Asus VG236H, Dell U2713HM Headphones: Koss PortaPro, DT 770 80ohm, AT-AD700 | Steam profile

Hahaha nope. But I'll be going there again this September for the 3rd time in 2013 lololol

I am super jealous. Can a weeaboo fag like me who barely knows Hiragana and Katakana get by if I ever visit Japan?

Install Gentoo GNU/Linux | "You have been placed on moderator queue. This means that all content you submit will need to be approved by a moderator before it will be shown." | top LEL

Build specs: Corsair 540, i7 2600K @ 4.2Ghz, Asrock z77 extreme4, 16gb DDR3 @1866, 2 x 1TB, GTX 560 ti
Monitors: Asus VG236H, Dell U2713HM Headphones: Koss PortaPro, DT 770 80ohm, AT-AD700 | Steam profile

I am super jealous. Can a weeaboo fag like me who barely knows Hiragana and Katakana get by if I ever visit Japan?

Lmaoooo! I can't write Hiragana or Katakana, my mum can tho(lil bit). I just speak English there but try to add in some jap if I can to make my questions more answerable =]

I'm not mixed Japanese in anyway in case ur wondering lolol

Lmaoooo! I can't write Hiragana or Katakana, my mum can tho(lil bit). I just speak English there but try to add in some jap if I can to make my questions more answerable =]

I'm not mixed Japanese in anyway in case ur wondering lolol

Yeah. I just have this thought process that I need to completely learn moon before traveling to the land of hopes and dreams.

• 2 weeks later...

whatcha think? i'll replace the PSU cables with red ones soon enough.

sneak peek: incoming SamSunD upgrade*

Nice :D finally a decent GPU in that beauty! Will it be watercooled too? I heard 670 waterblocks might be compatible with 760s...

Nice :D finally a decent GPU in that beauty! Will it be watercooled too? I heard 670 waterblocks might be compatible with 760s...

i did extensive research on that(i think :P). unfortunatety, only the Palit GTX 760 is compatible with 670 waterblocks. well i might be wrong in a month hopefully heh.

for now, it hits 50'ish degrees on load(gaming) so it's a little hard to find a reason to WC it lol. but funds aren't at my disposal as easily as i would have dreamed lmao. SamSunD upgrade comes first. i might SLI this christmas or next year depending =P

Where do you get your stuff in SG? SLS?

RAWR signature became a bunch of HTML codes

no way, i buy direct. avoid sls for main components at all cost lol

Direct from where.. Tell meee

RAWR signature became a bunch of HTML codes

my iphone.. :(

O right, sorry about that