Project "N1GHTRAV3N" by Focux

Focux

Hide the light so you wont see where is the light source.Only the light.It will look better

Hide the light so you wont see where is the light source.Only the light.It will look better

It'll look fine with the side panel put back on.

And Great Build Focux.

Edited by rdq8906

It'll look fine with the side panel put back on.

And Great Build Focux.

thank you rdq8906! yes, u can't see the light source once the panel is put on.. this HUE RGB is really bright irl i must say..

Edited by Focux

How did u made the CPU block light up ? and awesome build :DD love your gpu !

6600K  |  16GB HYPERX  |  GTX1070 FE  |  Z170X-UD3  |  AIR540

Respect the past, Embrace the future.

How did u made the CPU block light up ? and awesome build :DD love your gpu !

I used a XSPC dual 3mm red led to light it up by inserting it into the pre-cut 3mm led holes in the Supremacy Clean. It's a single wire, but split into 2 ends for a pair of LED's.

Nice look - one suggestion, can you run the intake to  the res from the rad in behind? Bend it a bit and either run behind drive tay or even mobo tray? Would make it a bit mroe cleaner. Otherwise, looks good.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

I used a XSPC dual 3mm red led to light it up by inserting it into the pre-cut 3mm led holes in the Supremacy Clean. It's a single wire, but split into 2 ends for a pair of LED's.

Wow u did that extremely clean , i couldn't see the wires at first :0 Awesome job man

6600K  |  16GB HYPERX  |  GTX1070 FE  |  Z170X-UD3  |  AIR540

Respect the past, Embrace the future.

Nice look - one suggestion, can you run the intake to the res from the rad in behind? Bend it a bit and either run behind drive tay or even mobo tray? Would make it a bit mroe cleaner. Otherwise, looks good.

I think I get what you mean but am afraid of kinks..when I add a GPU into m loop, I'll definitely try that again =]

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats on the Build of the Week  :)

Fractal Design Define R5 White/Window / Intel 4790K / EVGA Z97 FTW / EVGA G2 750W / Sapphire R9 390 Nitro  / Samsung 850 EVO 500GB / Corsair Force Series GT 240GB / Seagate Barracuda 2TB - HGST Ultrastar  4TB / 32GB Kingston HyperX Savage 2600Mhz DDR3 / Cryorig H7 Lumi Edt. /

Nice build!!

Is that a Razer Manticor???

Another question, how do you get your Noiseblocker fans here in SG?

Desktop: Core i5-2500K, ASUS GTX 560, MSI Z68A GD65, CM HAF 912 Advanced, OCZ Vertex 4, WD 1TB Black, Seasonic P660, Samsung S27A850D, Audioengine A2, Noctua NH-D14, NB eLoops

Laptop: Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon

Peripherals: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013, Razer Deathadder 3.5G, Razer Deathadder 2013, Razer Goliathus Control, Razer Manticor

ART

AMD FX 8350, ASUS GTX 770 DirectCUII, ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0, CORSAIR TX 750, CORSAIR VEANGENCE BLACK 8GB'S 1600Mhz, Hyper 212 evo, Aerocool Strike-X GT, Crucial M4 128GB SSD, Seagate Baracuda 2TB, Asus CrapReader