I want to see your keyboards :)

7 hours ago, Pepi28 said:

Oh wow, i hadn't realized you build them yourself @KaminKevCrew. That's awesome!

Indeed I do build them myself! As far as quality, the only thing that I don't have control over is the case and anodizing quality. That being said, LZ is known to make some of the nicest cases around, so I'm not terribly worried about that.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

eqN8rwv.jpg

Here is my PC desk. I am a simple guy. :)

The keyboard is a Turtle Beach Impact 500 w/ Cherry MX Blues, the mouse is a Razer DA Chroma and the headset is an HyperX Cloud I (White model). The mat is a Steelseries QcK XXl.

I'm now saving some money to buy a new mech. I was looking at the new Cooler Master RGB models, the Masterkeys Pro S and Pro L.

I'll probably buy a Pro S with Browns when they become available. I already have a black Vortex PBT/POM backlit keyset to go with it. :P

@Vox_Lusa so you are planning on making a switch (pun not indented) from blues to browns? I really like blues, just something about the clicky sound that i really like.  

MAIN RIG | AMD R7 1800x @ 4.0GHz [cooled by Corsair h110i] | Zotac 1070 founders | Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8gb |
| ASUS crosshair IV hero | Samsung 960 evo m.2 | Seagate 1TB + WD blue 2TB| Corsair HX750i | Phanteks evlov atx TG |
LAPTOP | HP zbook Workstation | Intel i7-4710 HQ @ 2.5GHz | 8gb ram | NVIDIA Quadro k1100m | 250gb + 250gb Crucial SSDs |

1 hour ago, Pepi28 said:

@Vox_Lusa so you are planning on making a switch (pun not indented) from blues to browns? I really like blues, just something about the clicky sound that i really like.  

Well, to be honest I think I like MX Blues, Browns and Clears almost as equally. I've had two boards with Browns (a CM Quickfire Rapid-i and a Quickfire XT) and another one with Clears (a Pok3r). This Turtle Beach was my last mechanical keyboard and it's what I've been using ever since. I decided to send the Pok3r back to the store because I realized that 60%'s aren't really my thing. The Pok3r is a wonderful board don't get me wrong... I just couldn't get used to the form factor/layout (I need my dedicated arrow keys :P). The Rapid-i was my very 1st dive into the mechanical keyboards world but unfortunately I had to send it back to the store after a few months of use because the leds were starting to die on me (it was a known issue with the first few batches of this specific CM QF model and I believe it was later fixed). So I sent it back and got an XT.

The XT I sold it to another fellow mech enthusiast a few months ago because I was trying to save some money for a new backlit keyboard.

Now I'm waiting for the new Cooler Master RGB keyboards since I like this brand and I think they have some nice mechs at pretty decent price-points (Cherry MX switches, simplistic design, TKL model available and a standard bottom-row :)). I'm looking at the Masterkeys Pro S with Browns because these keyboards will only be available with Reds or Browns at first and since I'm not a huge fan of linear switches and already have this TBI with Blues I'll go for a different switch.

Ever since I got my 1st mechanical I can't find myself going back to a membrane keyboard ever again haha. They're just so confortable to use... and I love the clickyness of the Blue switches just like you.

Filco Majestouch Ninja (top) and a Ducky Shine 3 (bottom). 

mUYEaKw.jpg 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

@SeriouslyMikey i like the tech syndicate and cs key caps :) 

MAIN RIG | AMD R7 1800x @ 4.0GHz [cooled by Corsair h110i] | Zotac 1070 founders | Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8gb |
| ASUS crosshair IV hero | Samsung 960 evo m.2 | Seagate 1TB + WD blue 2TB| Corsair HX750i | Phanteks evlov atx TG |
LAPTOP | HP zbook Workstation | Intel i7-4710 HQ @ 2.5GHz | 8gb ram | NVIDIA Quadro k1100m | 250gb + 250gb Crucial SSDs |