ghjryudeiiogdr6789

Turn the mic up, you have it at 0.00.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

Just now, Huntersguns said:

Oops my bad. I cannot adjust the volume of that. 

Are you using the usb sound card it comes with?

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

Yes, I am.

throw that shit away and use the jack.

I can't seeing as the wire that is connecting the headset to the usb sound card is only 3 feet.

and 3 feet is not enough? if no a audio driver reintall might help

I've already tried reinstalling the driver, nothing changed.

Try without the usb and see if it gets fixed if it does you can buy a extension cable for 2$

26 minutes ago, Huntersguns said:

Nope, still didnt work.

go into the microfons setting via right clicking the sound icon on the taskbar and going into the rcording section or similar. then right click on your microfone unit, then going to properties and further to levels. turn up your volume there, if that does not work, enable dB boosting and cranking that shit up

5 hours ago, Huntersguns said:

Like I said I cant change the volume or adjust anything on the mic. I've also tried TONS of fixes, none of them have worked.

If you can't do that there seems to be something wrong with your soundcard driver or motherboard.

12 minutes ago, Huntersguns said:

I have the latest drivers installed for... pretty much everything. I also just a few hours ago installed the latest realtek hd audio driver.

make sure you check or check of the "let other programs control this unit" or similar and check if that makes a difference, you can also check off the "lower volume automatically".  If neither of these work, check yer program for hogus. if that still dosen't work, I think either yer soundcard is shot or yer windows dosen't like yer mic.

You cannot adjust the mic level with HyperX Cloud II-s, unfortunately.

|| i7-4790k | MSI Z87-G45 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16GB | MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Corsair RM650i 80+ Gold | Corsair 200R ||