H100i fans

hi everyone i have currently got a h100i from corsair on its way and have heard if you can afford it to upgrade the fans to there aftermarket 120m sp fans there a couple of options ie. quiet edition ,performance and high pressure editions.

so my question is which of the types do i need for :my push pull config on my h100i and i also need x2 for the front of my case and x1 for the rear of the case for a exhaust ??

i would appreciate it if you are to reply could you please list ie h100i pressure, case ...

thankyou very much i really do appreciate it guys :)

sorry one last thing my case is a corsair c70 so i know the push pull wont fit but when i get my corsair 600t case will the push pull work in that case ?? if not which would be the best set up?? i have heard that having it placed in the top of your case with just x2 fans attached the the rad as exhaust fans , is this true ??

thanks again

Amd fx 8350,asus sabertooth R2,corsair c70,corsair h100i,palit gtx 580,corsair 8gb vengeance Ram,corsair txm 750.

the only difference between the fans that come with the h100i and the "after market" ones are the o rings (the coloured one) and the rubber mounts. The h100i comes with pressure silent type.

I wouldnt get more fans unless you really want them or need them

X79A GD65 (8D), 3820, 7770, 16GB (1600Mhz cas9), 850watt(ocz zx), storm trooper, h100, xonar xense, sp2500, pc350, asus PA248Q LG 22'' ips, razor black-widow ultimate 2013, 120GB intel 520 series 128GB crucial M4 2*3TB barracuda 2*1TB barracuda 2TB Hitachi 

the only difference between the fans that come with the h100i and the "after market" ones are the o rings (the coloured one) and the rubber mounts. The h100i comes with pressure silent type.

I wouldnt get more fans unless you really want them or need them

Well it comes with the pressure optimized fans, but definitely not the silent/quiet edition as they can get extremely loud, MUCH louder than my normal SP120 Quiet Edition fan. 

Get yourself a par of NF-F12's in pull only.

h100i will have great performance.

Push pull is only effective if the fans aren't good enough to push air properly in the first place.

A single pull should work. I'd recommend not getting SP120's or using the stock as they are quite loud.

Rosewill Hyperboreas, Gelid solutions, NF-F12's, CM Sickleflows, and Arctic F12 PWM's would be good and quieter.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.