air bubble in screen on GS6?

Synawke

My GS6 fell out of my pocket when sitting on a fairly tall bar stool and fell on tile. Though it didn't crack, there is now a very noticeable air bubble behind the screen on the top left size. It isn't on anything that is used so it doesn't impact performance or anything. But when you push on it it goes away and then comes back. Its very similar to the bubbles you get in screen protectors. Has this happened to anybody else? should i get it replaced and is it covered by a warranty? And could it eventually cause actual defects for the phone?

Thanks

I had the same issue with my iPhone 6s when I dropped it in a sink, it was covered under warranty so I think you should be fine.

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1231 V3 3.4ghz CPU COOLER: Cryorig H7 w/ Red Corsair SP120mm  MOBO: MSI SLI Krait Edition Z170 MEMORY: G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb (2x4) Storage: Kingston V300 120gb, WD 1TB GPU: MSI R9 390X CASE: Phantom 410 (ew) PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Modular 550w CASE FANS: 4 CORSAIR SP120mm MONITOR: LG 25UM67 KEYBOARD: Das4 Ultimate Cherry MX Blue MOUSE: Deathadder Chroma Left-Handed AUDIO: Sennheiser HD598 Black, Astro A40s

It is the glue bonding the glass and LCD together. You can get that covered under warranty.

Just register your device with your Samsung account online and request service.

48 minutes ago, EpicGeekonFire said:

It is the glue bonding the glass and LCD together. You can get that covered under warranty.

Thank you. Wasn't aware of this

1 hour ago, EpicGeekonFire said:

It's says its not covered under warranty and wants to charge me $170?

10 minutes ago, Synawke said:

It's says its not covered under warranty and wants to charge me $170?

What exactly did you do to get the price because I never got an upfront price like that.

I sent in a S6 by

1. Making a Samsung account
  2. Registering the IMEI
  3. Requesting Service
  4. Sending in my device
  5. They determined the problem and fixed the phone.

Just now, EpicGeekonFire said:

What exactly did you do to get the price because I never got an upfront price like that.

I sent in a S6 by

1. Making a Samsung account
  2. Registering the IMEI
  3. Requesting Service
  4. Sending in my device
  5. They determined the problem and fixed the phone.

it had me go through a 3 step "choose your issues" thing with drop down bars and then said that it would cost about $170

Try chatting with a agent, they should be able to bypass that to let you send it in for evaluation.

8 minutes ago, EpicGeekonFire said:

Try chatting with a agent, they should be able to bypass that to let you send it in for evaluation.

i just selected that there was dust under one of the lenses (which there is) and that didnt charge me anything lol. hopefully that works out fine.

1 minute ago, Synawke said:

i just selected that there was dust under one of the lenses (which there is) and that didnt charge me anything lol. hopefully that works out fine.

Well a technician is going to have to read that to repair the issue. Make sure you write what the problems are in the description box thingy.