Meka G1 "three" key

So I have a TT Meka G1 keyboard, and the "three" key has stopped working altogether.

For the last couple of weeks/days it's becoming more and more intermittent, and now it just plain doesn't work at all.

I have never had the keyboard apart, and there's nothing I can think of that could have caused it to stop working like this.

I've taken the keycap off, and tried bottoming out the switch directly, still nothing.

Any ideas anyone?

If it's of any use, it's black key switches

You could probably open the switch itself and check for broken stuff, if there's nothing it might be the pcb that has problems. Opening the switch would void the warranty. And I also don't know if it's plate mounted or not and if the meka g1 supports opening the switch if mounted on a plate

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

You could probably open the switch itself and check for broken stuff, if there's nothing it might be the pcb that has problems. Opening the switch would void the warranty. And I also don't know if it's plate mounted or not and if the meka g1 supports opening the switch if mounted on a plate

Yea, I was kinda just posting in here to see if it was a common problem or not. If it's not, and there's no easy solution, I'll just RMA it, since it's still under warranty.

Yea, I was kinda just posting in here to see if it was a common problem or not. If it's not, and there's no easy solution, I'll just RMA it, since it's still under warranty.

That'll work too, and will not void the warranty :D

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum