Cooler Master Masterkeys Pro L and Pro S (Pre-roll landing page)

496e96e85f.jpg

"Get the best of both worlds with the MasterKeys Pro L and Pro S: the brightest LEDs and the best tactile feeling that gamers have come to love. We completely redesigned the interior to fit both Cherry MX switches and big, fat, LEDs that can radiate 16.7 million colors. You also get on-the-fly macros, profile support, and easy-to-use software - all in a sleek, minimalistic design."

Learn more on Cooler Master's site here!

I've ordered mine :)

Nice! I've never been a huge fan of Corsair's styling, and Razer doesn't use Cherry switches anymore, so this is pretty cool.

When are we getting a review? @nicklmg

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

• 1 month later...

Still no wireless option for mechanical keyboard lovers... and where is the wrist rest?

Score: 7/10

Needs an i7 for LED controller

2/10 would buy

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

• 2 months later...

I'm looking forward to a review as weell. I'd love to see how it matches up to my Corsair K70 rgb Rapidfire.