Regarding the recent Tech Quickie

Just now, Prysin said:

you're like a LP record with a massive scratch. Tell me when you are ready to move on so we can discuss something. Not just me sitting here listening to you moaning about one out of three fucking videos and two long ass forum posts/ threads not being to your liking.

Go read the OP again. You're just going in circles anyway.

@MageTank

See if you can make him understand, cuz i don't have the time or patience to explain this for the n'th time.

i could argue that you aren't the one who doesn't understand anything. How does this apply to a regular user with a more mainstream config ?

But wait. You base you entire argument of a couple videos made by one channel ...

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

2 minutes ago, Prysin said:

-snip-

BTW , just read the OP. 

In the thread you linked , the games tested with a g4400 and a gtx 770 ( which , again , is a cpu bottleneck , even though it is more balanced ), showed a massive ~4fps increase accroess the board , going from 2133 to 3200mhz. Seems like "quite" the improvement /s. 

Show me a single example of a balanced configuration where faster RAM makes a difference higher than a couple of frames.

Edit: FIY , this is what faster ram will do in a balanced configuration:

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case