Scrapyard Wars Season 4 - With Special Guest BS Mods

It was nicely done the videos .

Linus lost his partner there a bit in the car on one of the videos lol.

He had a there things on his mined.    

I recently discovered this series and shared it with a few friends who instantly became addicted. The fourth was definitely a ride, especially with the closeness of the competition at the end. So many little things and it goes the other way. Had Luke used that extra ten dollars on a PCIe SATA III adapter saved from the 850 SSD->840 downgrade the whole thing would have flipped. Or even just some kind of better overclock. Kind of sucks that Rob took home the losers trophy when he was the MVP of the team in the style creation, and rigging that PSU up... I wish we could have gotten more of that filmed to see how he put it together - was the clutchest moment of any episode.

One suggestion though that was evident after the first episode, I'm not sure if there's a law against this in Canada or something, but... just use different names on the phone and E-Mail when scrounging for parts to avoid recognition. I mean, if Linus is willing to say he's building a used gaming pc for a Syrian refugee orphanage he should be okay with going by "Dave" or "Brian" for a few calls.

• 3 weeks later...

@AdmiralKyrd Glad you liked it. Since we didn't know what hardware Linus and Bob had we just hoped they didn't get something Sandybridge or newer. We knew as soon as a chipset with SATA 3 we would get killed in the benchmark. The fun part was building the rig and I just noticed the other day I have two of the gauges like we used in the front of the build on the shelf in my shop along with my glorious loser trophy. If you look close at a wan show our build is on the shelf ready to fill in for one of Linus's servers at a moments notice! 

Rod

Rod 

----------

BSMods.com

Facebook

Youtube