Why do people say xBox is better when PS4 is?

Aleksbgbg

If there is some thing Xbox One is better than PS4, it will definitely be network infrastructure *cough PSN cough*

Fucking PSN banned my IP all of a sudden, making me unable to sign in and especially, not able to download FFXV demo

Scarlet KnightIntel Core i3 6100 || Antec A40 Pro CPU Cooler || MSI Z170A Gaming M5 || Kingston HyperX 16GB DDR4-2133MHz || Samsung 850 Evo 120GB || Seagate Barracuda 1TB || Gigabyte G1 Gaming R9 390X 8GB || Seasonic M12II 620W || In Win 503 || Corsair Strafe || Steelseries Kinzu V3 MSI Edition || Dell UltraSharp U2414H || Xiaomi Alumunium Mouse Pad (S)

#Gadget: 

Phone: BlackBerry Classic Q20, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 S-LTE SM-N916S

Console: PlayStation 4 500GB CUH-1206A

Tablet: iPad Air 2 16GB Wi-fi Only

Laptop: MSI GE62 (i7 4720HQ || 8GB DDR3 || NVIDIA GTX960M || Samsung 650 EVO 120GB + 1TB HDD)

In-ear Monitor: Xiaomi Piston 3.0

Neither is better, and it's all based on personal preference.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

18 minutes ago, QueenDemetria said:

I think its time to use your signature :)

The quote of you? 

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

• 3 weeks later...

I have never had as much trouble with other consoles (even my 10 year old Xbox 360 arcade) that i have had with Sony consoles.

had a PS3 fat. stopped displaying anything within a few months, sent to Sony for repair. Got it returned to find that it wouldn't turn on 3 days later. bought a slim and thankfully have had no more trouble with it.

i was one of the sorry saps who bought a day one PS4. arrived DOA like half the launch day PS4s. got a new one from warranty and the disc drive went out. got it back from repair and got error after error and sent it back to Sony once again. warranty is gone now and it refuses to connect to wifi, forcing me to route an ethernet cable to it.

That, my friends, is why I am an Xbox fan!

• 2 weeks later...

People have opinions so there is no right or wrong answer as to which console is the best. For some people XBOX is the best, for others PS is the best, for others PC is the best, and others thing playing cards are the best. You can say one is better than the other but that is just your opinion, not a fact.

-KuJoe

For me I enjoy a few of the Xbox One exclusives to a large degree and therefore own an Xbox One. Looking at you Forza Franchise. However I also have a large selection of Jrpg exclusives on PS4 as such I am waiting for the new ps4 I ordered to arrive. Beyond that both systems put out graphics that I find pleasing and I am equally comfortable with both controllers.

Starting next month I will be building a PC because of master race and stuff. Lol.

Actually I will be building it for some programming as I am having issues pulling myself into PC gaming.

Why do people say xBox is better when PS4 is? Here's a better question: Why do so many stupid sheeple keep buying those turds when the PC has all the definitive versions of all the PS4/XB1's best games? Why is nobody buying a WiiU when that's clearly the only current-gen console with any exclusives? (not including 3DS. not even acknowledging the Vita.) 

Does anybody even stop to think that in the current generation, a decent gaming PC and a WiiU on the side will give you like 99% of all the games worth playing?

Because you look at graphics, while other looks at experience and features. Of course, every console hits a target.. I can say WiiU is the best console, and I can give you a whole novel why it is. But is it good FOR YOU, well, if you don't have one now, probably won't be, and hate your console.

On 4/1/2016 at 10:11 PM, Steve.604 said:

Except the tiny ps4 sounds like a jet, it's 10db louder than the xbox one under full load. I prefer the external drive as I can take it on the go. Plus not limited to a small 2.5" drive that is a PITA to change.You are also limited to a single hard drive.

So while your opinion may be valid to you, others may not agree. 

Lol pita to change ps4 hdd? Nonsense, and the ps4 across the room next to the TV is not very loud at all, I doubt u own either 

22 hours ago, FullTank1337 said:

Why do people say xBox is better when PS4 is? Here's a better question: Why do so many stupid sheeple keep buying those turds when the PC has all the definitive versions of all the PS4/XB1's best games? Why is nobody buying a WiiU when that's clearly the only current-gen console with any exclusives? (not including 3DS. not even acknowledging the Vita.) 

Does anybody even stop to think that in the current generation, a decent gaming PC and a WiiU on the side will give you like 99% of all the games worth playing?

Wrong pc doesn't have ps4 exclusives/ best games , pc has  xbone exclusives/best games

1 minute ago, Slickwicked said:

Wrong pc doesn't have ps4 exclusives/ best games , pc has  xbone exclusives/best games

Oh, I'm sorry, my mistake. 

PS4 and XboxONE have like 2 good exclusives each, with all the rest of their decent games being watered-down PC ports. 

WiiU meanwhile has like 50 billion good exclusives.

Lol most console games are optimized for consoles and then coded/ported for pcs ie batman, works perfectly on ps4, but pc port is horrible, where's all the wii u exclusives?, i have a wii u too. Don't use it cuz the exclusives are garbage, except for zelda, and a few other gsmes

Just to name a few, Not including ports or remakes:

Splatoon, Smash Bros, Mario 3D World, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Splatoon, Hyrule Warriors, Zelda HD (looks awesome), Splatoon, Bayonetta 2, StarFox Zero, Yoshi Wooly World, Kirby Rainbow Curse, and did I mention Splatoon?

halo.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

Consoles aren't about performance, they are about ease of use and content, better gamepad, better exclusives, better gold/plus games and membership, better servers, maybe even just pure fanboyism, looks and the fact that some prefer one brand to the other. Also XO has some nice features. Some may really like the extra resolution, graphics and performance of PS4 but really, it depends on what person you are.

I bought my PS4 just because I liked the exclusives better..

I need S340. But more Define S'ish

im about to give an neutral answare on this question.

peaple who says that a console is better than the other is because they have a good experience wit that console. (and mostley, they don't have a full experience of the other console where they speaking about. I don't say this things myself untill i have played both consoles for a time. usely peaple who say it are fanboys (on both sides). but you have to compare consoles at almost identical situations. like playing the same game on both consoles. after that, you can say what controller feels better what graphics feel better and what extra feautures feel better. but almost nobody does that. becouse thay believe that microsoft is better than sony or otherwhise, and will not test the other console becouse of this useless opinion.

Edited by ard1998
typo's

1 minute ago, ard1998 said:

[removed]

With everything you stated there, it's all subjective. 

Its your friends that matter, and looking at it on a large scale, the user base on the consoles. The exclusives too but to a lesser extent honestly. Always take the one thats more popular in the games you will be playing. 

Then of course, the Xbox has a bit of an issue with graphics as compared to PS4 , but the controller is fantastic. 

Please vote for Donald Trump. I am out of sitcoms to watch.

When lyfe gives you HDDs, make SSDs

Spoiler