How bad is the razer mamba's laser sensor ?

So im looking for a new mouse to play games like Dota2,skyrim,l4d,some other rts games on but im starting to like csgo so just to be on the safe side i want a mouse with a good sensor and reasonable price.....after reading dozens of reviews of other mice the DA chroma seems to be the one with the most possitive reviews about the sensor and im not a big fan of razer either but this just seems like a good solid mouse and one of the few non overpriced razer products. So i went to my local electronics store and discoverd that the mamba TE was on sale ... about the exact same price as the DA chroma ..... ive never considerd the mamba TE from the start because of its price and complaints of having a worse sensor than the DA but then again ..... its on a discount and i would kinda like to have a sick looking mouse on my table..... my main games are dota 2/other rts and i wont be playing csgo as much as those games. So what do you guys think ? Should i go the safe way and go DA chroma or is the laser mamba's sensor not that bad and is able to handel csgo ?

Not a fan of laser mice as they normally have acceleration unlike optical

Why not look into brands other than razer

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Seriously, im not even reading your post just dont.

they do this

it feels like the stupid mouse is cutting out or something its INFURIATING.

like an idiot I bought a second one after i noticed this issue thinking the mouse was acting up, nope new edition model same fucking problem.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: ASUS RTX 2080TI | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

12 minutes ago, Sherlock said:

So im looking for a new mouse to play games like Dota2,skyrim,l4d,some other rts games on but im starting to like csgo so just to be on the safe side i want a mouse with a good sensor and reasonable price.....after reading dozens of reviews of other mice the DA chroma seems to be the one with the most possitive reviews about the sensor and im not a big fan of razer either but this just seems like a good solid mouse and one of the few non overpriced razer products. So i went to my local electronics store and discoverd that the mamba TE was on sale ... about the exact same price as the DA chroma ..... ive never considerd the mamba TE from the start because of its price and complaints of having a worse sensor than the DA but then again ..... its on a discount and i would kinda like to have a sick looking mouse on my table..... my main games are dota 2/other rts and i wont be playing csgo as much as those games. So what do you guys think ? Should i go the safe way and go DA chroma or is the laser mamba's sensor not that bad and is able to handel csgo ?

Its not the worst but its not the best either.

Even if your playing RTS, Moba's You still want a precise mouse

Optical mice are great, DA Chroma is what  I use personally because I like the feel

I recommend Zowie for the BEST sensors, But! they don't have much macro's soo...

(they also have a mouse that has a similar form to the Mamba/DA)

My $5 Logitech M305 is better then those things. I strongly recommend you dont do it.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: ASUS RTX 2080TI | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

another video demoing how bad it can get at high speed movements. 

System Specs

The Logitech g100s has a pretty nice sensor and is relatively cheap. The only reason I replaced mine was because the pads were wearing down due to my hard mouse mat and playing Depth at a low dpi :P

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

36 minutes ago, ShadowCaptain said:

Not a fan of laser mice as they normally have acceleration unlike optical

Why not look into brands other than razer

Well mostly because brands such as zowie/roccat/corsair/ect aren't sold in my local stores and i did consider the steelseries rival 300 and logitech g303 but the rival was simply to big and heavy for me and im a semi palm/claw gripper so the g303 wont always be comfortable in my hands

37 minutes ago, Nexxus said:

Seriously, im not even reading your post just dont.

they do this

it feels like the stupid mouse is cutting out or something its INFURIATING.

like an idiot I bought a second one after i noticed this issue thinking the mouse was acting up, nope new edition model same fucking problem.

Okay .... i think i kinda know which mouse i shouldn't buy , thanks for the video !

Just now, Sherlock said:

Okay .... i think i kinda know which mouse i shouldn't buy , thanks for the video !

No problem, the effect seems to be much more common with higher speed movements too and definitely more noticeable. It honestly pisses me off this fact about the mouse seems to be so unknown. and you need to start scratching below the surface to find out it has this problem (like you would do if you have this mouse and you are pulling your hair out trying to make sense as to why it does this...)

System Specs

27 minutes ago, woll3 said:

lol

What a constructive post without any overtone of elitism 

System Specs

53 minutes ago, woll3 said:

It isnt a secret that 3310 isnt "special" and that Kingsis implementation is based on a controller from 2007, with the DA 3G Firmware.

Hella better than the mamba...

I've owned this mouse since August and I've never had this issue at all. A lot of the "jumping" as well comes from a poor surface the mouse is on. When I got the mouse (birthday) it came with a free mouse pad, so that can be an answer as to why I've never had the issue.