XSPC Raystorm 750 EX360 Water Cooling Kit

skitz9417

hi guys and gals im just wondering i get the corsair air540 case soon and im wondering would this be able to cool my cpu (i7 3820) and im getting a gtx 580 3gb tomoz would be able to cool them both what do u think

amd fx 6300  @4.4ghz @1.4/ga-970a-ud3/HD78702gb /antec 620w psu

your wondering if a case will cool ur cpu ?

also the 580 is a bad choice (price vs performance)  unless u bought it for <100 dollars 

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

yea i getting it off a mate for like 90bucks and i was wondering if it will cool them both and i mean the kit

can it cool them both

Do not buy kits. There are various reasons for this. I should start off by saying there is nothing bad with a kit. It will work properly and would will have a loop by the end of it. However, in kits the parts you get are typically low-end. I would never recommend a non-laing pump for a loop. Laing pumps are known for being quiet and reliable working for years without any issues. This is just an example. Kits tend to have lower quality everything. Secondly when buying a kit you will not be able to prioritise what you want in a loop. Maybe you are focusing on performance, maybe on looks? A kit will not give you this choice.

Most importantly a kit will not let you learn. Believe me when I say water cooling is a big investment, not only of money but also of time. If you feel that taking your time to look up components and make a parts list and doing research is something you would rather not do then you will be in for a shock later on. If you ever have a problem with your loop you will be much better placed after you have done your research and after selecting your own parts.

Therefore I advise you to go to the two stickys HERE and HERE and spend time reading about watercooling, then make a parts list and draw a diagram of what your loop is going to be, then ask us to review your parts and let you know what we think of the parts you have chosen.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

To be honest if you're gonna get a kit atleast get something with a D5 pump.

XS-PC makes one of the best CPU waterblocks (Raystorm) and you should stick to that.

I have an RX360 W/C Kit with the D5 pump cooling my CPU & GPU at <50c at heavy load.

Check this one out: http://www.xs-pc.com/watercooling-kits/raystorm-d5-ex360-watercooling-kit

Change the fittings, and maybe get another colored tube :) (Maybe white)

@Ghost I know you know way more than me about WC but bro, most of the kits from XS-PC is actually really good.

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

yea i think i will stay the  XSPC Raystorm 750 RS360 Water Cooling Kit 

yea i think i will stay the  XSPC Raystorm 750 RS360 Water Cooling Kit 

750 kit doesn't give you D5 pump, also on a side note, i got my CPU Raystorm waterblock from a kit from pc case gear as well, double check i got mine with a crack and i can't return it because i found out long after purchase :(

Check out the build: Used to be Obot, now Lilith

Shameless: Me

750 kit doesn't give you D5 pump, also on a side note, i got my CPU Raystorm waterblock from a kit from pc case gear as well, double check i got mine with a crack and i can't return it because i found out long after purchase :(

bad luck man

Here: http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=wish_lists&wlcId=212596&action=wish_lists

Add however many extra fittings you want and some distilled water from Big W. Go to the car section they should have Glendale distilled water. Res is overkill but you can always reuse the res in later builds if you add more blocks and rads.

PCCG don't sell any GPU blocks lower than 670 so you'll have to check GAMMODS or Koolroom.

If you add any additional GPU block to your 580 then I'd get another 240. I personally prefer the RX series with low RPM fans for silence, but that koolance rad you posted was high FPI so I'm guessing you're going performance.

As Ghost mentioned, I wouldn't get kits. But the choice is up to you, we can only give you our recommendations.

You learn more about watercooling by looking up what parts you want individually.

so a 360 rad cant handle a i7 3820 and a gtx 580 non oc

so a 360 rad cant handle a i7 3820 and a gtx 580 non oc

Should be fine if it's not OCd, use HW monitor or a temp monitor program.

If you end up getting an extra GPU then I'd start looking at something more than just 360

nah i not going sli

@Ghost I know you know way more than me about WC but bro, most of the kits from XS-PC is actually really good.

Most kits contain cheaper pumps to come at a more attractive price point.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Most kits contain cheaper pumps to come at a more attractive price point.

Yeah i know^^ But most of the kits from XS-PC use Laing D5 vario pumps. OFC. rebrand ;D

I'm nothing but happy about my RX360 kit ;)

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

well im going for it and thanks for ur help guys

thank for u help