What do You do to cheer yourself up when shit gets crazy/faced with tough events?

Play games. Although its not the best idea to play games while shitter is in the fan because playing games is just like running away from your problems, Its the only option that i have.

I have no life. I usually deal my problems either procrastinating about it or scattering it on sides to deal with them later. and ones i do deal with them , I deal head on.

(⌐■_■) 

Play some games, watch some videos or watch some cartoon or whatever. Sometimes draw something fun, etc. etc.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Play the music, turn the volume to shake your house, get chocolate, hit your pillow, shout, whatever will make you feel better. Or just hug your pillow and survive. Find someone on facebook, they really can help. Or go for a walk. Or play games. Or watch funny videos of Linus (I always do that c; ) anything that will make you focus on one single thing, not on the pain.

I need S340. But more Define S'ish

Used to be games (Xbox One Destiny). But now it's Anime. 

MSI Nightblade MI2

CPU: Intel i7 6700. Motherboard: MSI B060. RAM: 16GB HyperX Impact. GPU: MSI Geforce GTX 970. Case: Nightblade MI2. Storage: 2x 1TB WD Blue, OCZ 120GB and 125GB M.2. PSU: Custom 350w Bronze. Display(s): BenQ 24" & 50" Samsung TV. Keyboard: Logitech G15. Mouse: Logitech MX Revolution. Operating System: Windows 10 Pro x64

Cry in a corner .

I'm so , so alone ... /jk

Watch videos , listen to music , play video games , go out with friends...

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

I usually try to forsee big problems and just avoid them from ever becoming urgent in the first place. Barring that, Just face them head on immediately. The sense of satisfaction that I get from solving the problem (I like to view challenges as puzzles or problems to be solved) is much greater than the short lived happiness of avoiding it.

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME

do the wikipedia challenge.