"Input Not Supported"

KHH

Hey guys.

Once again i come here in need of help.

Today my monitor randomly switched to a black screen with a message saying "Input Not Supported"

I run a dual monitor setup, where my secondary monitor is hooked up to a hdmi splitter, that mirrors the signal between my TV and the secondary monitor, for movies and stuff.

But today it suddenly stopped working, i tried switching out all the hdmi cables, and nothing. I tried doing all the suggestions from the first 3 pages on google, and still nothing works, safe mode nope, even wiped all my drivers and got the newest from nvidia, and i also did a driver rollback with no luck either.

I dont know if its windows 10 being a problem, or if its my hdmi splitter thats done, becuase if i run the hdmi directly to the secondary monitor it works fine.

What do you guys think?

Thank you in advance.

The splitter probably died. I've found the adapters die really fast.

i7 4790k | MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | G.Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | MSI GTX 970 Twin Frozr V | Fractal Design R4 | EVGA 650W

A gaming PC for your budget: $800 - $1000 - $1500 - $1800 - $2600 - $9001

Remember to quote people if you want them to see your reply!

Ya, thats kinda what i was expecting, but i just wanted to check in, and see if someone had some kind of trick that i hadnt thought of myself.

But if nothing comes up, i might just have to try and buy a new one :/