Linus Tech Tips Member Location Survey!

iamdarkyoshi

DISCLAIMER: This is totally up to you on whether you want to publically release your rough location. I am NOT responsible for data released on here, nor is LMG. Mods, if you have issues with this post, please move it to the testing subforum where only I and the moderators can see it, and PM me. I spent WELL over an hour making this post.

So I thought it would be really neat to have a list of the locations of everyone here on LTT, so we can see roughly how our forum's members are spread around the world! I know the forum has a location field, but half of us just put silly things in it.

If you want to take part in this, follow the guide below, and PLEASE be mature about this, I do not want to have to moderate the results list. Results pages for those interested can be found at the bottom of this post.

This survey will be carried out in two steps.

First, you enter the Google survey link which can be found here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1fTbaMNe8ZyvDieuhvQ0zhjDFJkvqsgCcSFpVnRNwddc/viewform

It looks like this:

Spoiler

Survey.PNG.e0b5aaf6aa4a33b7274f492be31e2

Enter your username in the top field, and your location (not a full address, just rough location) in the second field. Click "SUBMIT"

Spoiler

Survey2.PNG.72f552687d912db2e5cc1628bcbe

Next, you will be brought to a Thank You page with a referral link on it, and an analytics link to see results. PLEASE CLICK THE FIRST LINK ONCE. It will bring you to a Thank You page on google docs, and simply by clicking the link, it will create an analytics page with a nice chart of the locations of who clicked it. Again, please click this link once, I want to have accurate data. I will provide a link on the bottom of the page for the analytics link if you want to see the results without taking the survey.

Afterward, here are what the pages will look like:

Here is the spreadsheet

Spoiler

Survey3.PNG.290a503d900f020b75e5a88678b4

And here is the analytics page. You can visit the analytics page as much as you want, just not the actual referral link itself.

Spoiler

Survey4.thumb.PNG.6a747c2f6b4ce9f85218e3

I will be moderating the results table fairly frequently, but I hope you guys are mature enough to submit one legitimate survey and nothing else. It does not currently require a Google account to take the survey, but if people start spamming it or filling it with bullshit, I will make it require a Google account to take. Please don't make me do this. I want this to be a neat way to publically see where members of LTT are around the world!

Thanks guys! :D 

No way I would release my location!

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Just now, iamdarkyoshi said:

Vancouver

Woah, did you hack him??

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

lmao and theres one canadian being lonely..

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

3 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Vancouver

Are you a mind reader??

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

damn i feel lonely, on the otherside of the world

then again its midnight here so thats probably why

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

1 minute ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

No, I am a forum information reader. Also read my edit

lol

u is mind reeder

Spoiler

Google docs hates Windows Phone

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Why? Your reply is on there...

Yah, it just doesn't work very well. When I try to scroll or zoom around, it moves the whole spreadsheet, and sometimes crashes.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

12 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

is it possible to make the map larger? :D

Erm, analytics page not working.

Capture.PNG.f88d2d158fa8d0c794cbcf78cd19

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap

1 minute ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

yes pls :D 

Just zoom in m8, what I just did

i cant even find singapore lmao
that didnt work either

I submitted using my laptop running Debian and it showed up as X11 lol. Wonder why that happened

A Guide For Getting Started With Linux

My first rig:   CPU: AMD Athlon X4 860k Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper T4 MoBo: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-DH3 Video Card: EVGA GTX 750 Ti Superclocked RAM: 8GB Kingston HyperX Fury White 1866MHz Storage: WD Blue 1TB PSU: EVGA 100-W1-0500-KR Case: Rosewill SRM-01

i gave country

go murika

If you think all console gamers are "console peasants" then you dont belong to the pc master race

but the fan boys on the other hand...

<----------------------