GTA 5's X360 data reveals code for PC and PS4 version.

Anult

While some people were enjoying playing their leaked copies of GTA 5, a 4chan user decided to go and look at the code from the 360 version of the game.

The user found an XML document which contains the config for the 360 version of the game, this is what he found:

DVydMcl.png

Looks like that no to PC GTA 5 petition is looking pretty stupid right about now. (like it wasn't in the first place!)

And it seems that a PS4 version is in the works. That is despite what RockStar have been saying regarding next-gen consoles and GTA 5.

There was no code found regarding an Xbox One version of the game. I wouldn't rule a version out for that platform though.

Full Article: http://www.cinemablend.com/games/GTA-5-Leaked-Xbox-360-Data-Reveals-PC-PS4-Build-Code-59102.html

I watched a stream of gta v yesterday, the game looks amazing, I hope this is acutal proof that it is coming to pc (and not left over code that most games have). For the time being i'll have to play my cousins copy of gta.

My Build

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 ARMOUR | CPU: i7 9700k | Ram: 16gb 3200mhz Motherboard: ASUS Maximus XI Gene | Storage: 2x 1TB NVME 1x 500GB NVME 1x 120GB NVME | Case: Corsair 570X

I really want to believe that this is real, but is there any really strong proof that this isn't just a troll? I'm not really doubting a release on either platform, but this doesn't look that real.

Spoiler

I really want to believe that this is real, but is there any really strong proof that this isn't just a troll? I'm not really doubting a release on either platform, but this doesn't look that real.

It would take so much effort to make a troll document like this. I doubt it's fake.

Other reddit/4chan users and the journalist from cinema blend who made the article have also found the document with the same code as the picture above, I would say it's pretty legit.

It would take so much effort to make a troll document like this. I doubt it's fake.

Other reddit/4chan users and the journalist from cinema blend who made the article have also found the document with the same code as the picture above, I would say it's pretty legit.

Ah, I didn't know that til now. I was scrolling through the pastebin post of this and didn't find anything that significant. I also forgot that there was a GTA5 PC pre-order that popped up on UK amazon from 2K themselves.

Spoiler

piuVj.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

İ was sure the PC versiom would come but what rockstar is doing is rude

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

why wouldent there be a pc version of it?

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

I have been saying to people that GTA V will come onto PC because every GTA has come to PC the next year after console release. Well guess what, now I have triple proof.

Dell Inspiron 580 - Modified

Build log

Win 7 | GTX 760 | i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz | 2x2Gb 1333MHz Hyundai + 2x2Gb 1333Mhz Crucial RAM | Seagate 1TB 7200RPM | HyperX Fury 120Gb | Corsair Builder 600M | Fractal R2 Mini

I hope it doesn't take forever for GTA V to come to PC i wanna play it this year at least

Intel 4790k • Asus Z97-A • Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce • G.Skill 1866 4GBx2 • Corsair HX850W PSU • Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler • Intel 530 120GB SSD(OS) • 1TB HDD(Games) • Cooler Master HAF 912 • Logitech G15 Key • Razer Abyssus Mouse • Asus 24in 144hz VG248QE

@Wesley they will probably announce the game for next gen consoles and PC when the sales for the current gen are past their apex (when the game is selling starting to sell less). I believe that window is about 8 weeks if I recall correctly (from 2k CEO talk about used games)

I think we will hear about a next gen/PC version in January for a release probably in May. I think that would give enough time for the game to sell enough on current consoles and then create another buzz to continue its sales. I mean with the budget of that thing I expect them to milk the crap out of it.

NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal | Asus Z87-A (don't ask why I have a Z mobo with a non k cpu, have my reasons)| Intel Core i7 4770 | XGIMATEK Dark Knight II| 8GB Corsair Vengeance | 120GB SKHynix | 2tb WD Green | Gigabyte GTX 770 OC | OCZ 750W ZT | Logitech DiNovo Edge | Logitech G602

@Wesley they will probably announce the game for next gen consoles and PC when the sales for the current gen are past their apex (when the game is selling starting to sell less). I believe that window is about 8 weeks if I recall correctly (from 2k CEO talk about used games)

I think we will hear about a next gen/PC version in January for a release probably in May. I think that would give enough time for the game to sell enough on current consoles and then create another buzz to continue its sales. I mean with the budget of that thing I expect them to milk the crap out of it.

I hate Rockstar they treat us PC users like criminals and we will ruin there plans.

Intel 4790k • Asus Z97-A • Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce • G.Skill 1866 4GBx2 • Corsair HX850W PSU • Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler • Intel 530 120GB SSD(OS) • 1TB HDD(Games) • Cooler Master HAF 912 • Logitech G15 Key • Razer Abyssus Mouse • Asus 24in 144hz VG248QE

Sweet!

Indeed !

4690k==H105==Z97 Sniper G1== Ballistix Tracer 8GB==MSI GTX 1660 Ti== 1TB SB==MX100 128GB ==450D

And a ps3, ps4 version too.  They will make it for platforms that they think it'll make them more money.  Given the PC following for gta IV even though it's a poorly coded piece of garbage, it's like asking the question, "why wouldn't they make another avengers movie?"

why wouldent there be a pc version of it?

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Glad that its pretty confirmed that it will be on PC. Can't to wait to see how good the graphics would be on the PC. Hope this leak is true.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

you guys believe way too much crap you read online. And then you get all excited about it or really pissed off.

Listen, the part that says "PC configuration" might be referring to the computers that they were using to develop the game. Or they may be talking about a PC version in the works.

A lot of code inside the game is configuration files for the workstations that they are using to make the game. This could have been just a programmer reminding himself what he was doing after he got back from lunch. This could have been a programmer telling another programmer how his PC was set up so the other programmer could continue coding.

You guys are going nuts saying that this is definite PROOF and that this confirms that it 100% will be on PC.

I get 60 frames at 1080p on a dual core APU. Ask me how.

AMD FX 8350 CPU / R9 280X GPU / Asus M5A97 LE R 2.0 motherboard / 8GB Kingston HyperX Blue 1600 RAM / 128G OCZ Vertex 4 SSD / 256G Crucial SSD / 2T WD Black HDD / 1T Seagate Barracude HDD / Antec Earthwatts 650W PSU / Coolermaster HAF 922 Case

Glad that its pretty confirmed that it will be on PC. Can't to wait to see how good the graphics would be on the PC. Hope this leak is true.

smh

siiiiiigh

AMD FX 8350 CPU / R9 280X GPU / Asus M5A97 LE R 2.0 motherboard / 8GB Kingston HyperX Blue 1600 RAM / 128G OCZ Vertex 4 SSD / 256G Crucial SSD / 2T WD Black HDD / 1T Seagate Barracude HDD / Antec Earthwatts 650W PSU / Coolermaster HAF 922 Case

Even if they were trollingl, would they go through a lot of hassle to even write this code?

| CPU: INTEL i5 6600k @ 4.6Ghz @ 1.328v | Motherboard: ASUS Z170-AR | Ram: G.SKILL 2x8GB 2400Mhz | CPU Cooler : Corsair H100i V2

| GPU: GIGABYTE GTX980Ti G1 GAMING | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250GB  Storage: WD 1TB GREEN | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit | PSU: FSP 650W AURUM S |

<<<<< BLK-Phant0m >>>>>

Even if they were trollingl, would they go through a lot of hassle to even write this code?

please read 3 posts back