Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Squashie

[Finished] DCCC-D, 800D, SLI

I can't see them either...I think it's either a FF or adblock thing.

Enabling adblock does not disable the YT vids for me, they still work

fine.

Doesn't work with or without AdBlock for me :(. Used to work fine up to a few days ago.

Edit: tried using IE and it tells me it's not displaying it because it's not secure but I can choose to show all content, which works. I'm not being given an option on Chrome though.

Re-Edit: apparently it's an https thing I figured out how to "load unsafe script" but I have to do it everytime there is YT content on the page in the forum.

Posted · Original PosterOP

Got myself a new mouse, the Razer Ouroboros:

RZ01-00770100-R3A1g-1000x1000.jpg

I use my left hand on my mouse  so i really like Razers ambidextrous mice. My previous one was a Razer Diamondback, lasted me for many years and still works fine. The first impression is very good, still a bit to get used to but ill give it a few days, after all, i have been using the previous mouse for atleast 5 years.  As always the packaging on Razer products is epic. WIN 

3D-Printed 140mm EK-fanguard:

900x900px-LL-d67cff93_SAM_1278.jpeg

Awesome. 

CPU: 2x Xeon E5 2670 Motherboard: ASRock EP2C602-4L/D16,  RAM: 64GB of 1333 MHz mermory from Samsung (ECC),  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070,  Case: NZXT Switch 810, Storage: Samsug EVO 250GB and 500GB, 3x3 TB and 1x1TB  HDD  PSU: Corsair RM 850,  Mouse: Logitech MX Master 2s,  Headset: Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO black edition (80 ohm), OS: UnRaid with two VMs and Plex 

Haha awesome fan grill. Nice ideas all around, good work.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

Like the everything :)
Nah but really, i love the management of cables, colors and also the detailed work you've put into this. B)

I know your mailbox...

Printing is finished, turned out OK but i could tweak the printer a bit for even better result.

My setup got flat black all over and the finish on the print is a bit to shiny,

considering sanding/flat-clear spray-paint.

I think that might actually be a good idea (sanding a bit), it would

also allow you to soften up the edges a bit and give the printed parts

a more uniform black colour.

But nicely done overall. thumb.gif

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Love the colour of the cooland  :) Nice build 

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones