Temporary Budget Build Opinions?

Hey guys, so unfortunately, my beautiful baby (Core i7-5960X, EVGA 980ti, liquid cooled and overclocked to the shit) is currently stuck in a storage locker out of town, as I just moved :(

I figured I may as well do a nice little budget build for the meantime, which I can use in my loungeroom when I get my 980 build back.

I may have been slightly under the influence of the god known as Jack when I picked the parts for this build, so I thought I could get you guys to review it.

Find here: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/mpv63C

1 minute ago, VOLUNTEERbrowncoat said:

I would lose the led fans and cpu cooler and add the extra $70 towards a better GPU.

Yeah, I wanted some aesthetic since it's gonna end up in my lounge room eventually, but that can come later

I completely understand adding aesthetics to a system, but you can always add an led strip later or go for the fans later. Those are cheap upgrades you can always do later on, unlike being stuck with a crappy gpu. 

3 minutes ago, EccentricNormality said:

What do you think of this? https://au.pcpartpicker.com/part/gigabyte-video-card-gvn75toc2gl

I haven't used anything under the 960 chipset since the 660 was cutting edge, so I'm not sure how it would hold up for a game like GTA V on medium

The GPU will probably do fine in GTA5, but I don't know how the CPU will perform.

The 960 should do just fine on medium settings. I'm trying to keep in mind your in Australia and pricing on some things are very different than in the states. Yeah I would go for the 960 here unless there is a 380x around the same price, but judging by pcpartpicker there isn't.

I was quite happy with my 960, but I sold it to my friend when I got my 980, he's running it with a mid range i5 and loves it, but I can't afford that, so 750ti it is, I think

I just don't want to waste the money on it if it's going to be bottlenecked by the cpu