Room setup recomendations

This thread is for people who have ideas for how to make a gaming den, man cave, ect...,

Post your ideas and let others suggest aditions or changes.

Help each other!

insert aech tee em el here or something

Have multiple monitors. Period.

widget.png?style=banner2

PC: 13900K, 32GB Trident Z5, AORUS 7900 XTX, 2TB SN850X, 1TB MP600, Win 11

NAS: Xeon W-2195, 64GB ECC, 180TB Storage, 1660 Ti, TrueNAS Scale

Good speakers and a mini fridge :)
Oh can't forget the custom rgb lighting :P

Win 10 Pro 64bit| Intel i5-4670k| Corsair H100i| ASUS Maximus VI GENE| 2x8GB PC3-14900 Corsair Vengeance Pro Red| MSI GeForce GTX 1070 | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro SSD| WD 3TB Red | WD Black 3tb | Corsair Obsidian 350D| Corsair AX760 | Dust |

Have lots of hot girl posters all over the wall!

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x 4.9Ghz PBO    SSDs: 250GB 850 Pro           STEAM: KezzaMcFezza
GPU: GTX 1070 Strix                                     250GB 970 Pro           MOBO: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus

HDD: 1TB WD Black Drive                             500GB 860 Evo          MOUSE: Logitech G502

Just now, ChronicGenocide said:

Have multiple monitors. Period.

lol.

I might move soon and want to convert an attic, basement, empty room into a nice gaming den and have it also be my room, I need ideas for what to have in it though.

I have some basic ideas of things, I put them all in an Amazon list: https://amzn.com/w/2ZEGUIDV2JVYW

I am a small youtuber with a green screen and need good lighting and space for it. I also want to have a sit/standing desk, and a good chair. I probably will try to get Philips Hue lights too. 

Any recommendations?

have a 3+1 surround setup with the 1 being a big ass tv, then setup 7.1 surround with your bed in the middle

have a mini fridge, and a racing cockpit and noise dampening material all over the room

and no windows, you dont want to know whether its day or night :D

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

1 minute ago, Moosecoop said:

lol.

I might move soon and want to convert an attic, basement, empty room into a nice gaming den and have it also be my room, I need ideas for what to have in it though.

I have some basic ideas of things, I put them all in an Amazon list: https://amzn.com/w/2ZEGUIDV2JVYW

I am a small youtuber with a green screen and need good lighting and space for it. I also want to have a sit/standing desk, and a good chair. I probably will try to get Philips Hue lights too. 

Any recommendations?

1. Don't bother getting name brand shock mounts. The plastic ones from china work just as good. (check reviews)

2. ^ Same with Swivel mounts, off-brand ones are the exact same as the RODE ones but way cheaper. (check reviews)

3. DXRacer chairs are over-rated imo.

widget.png?style=banner2

PC: 13900K, 32GB Trident Z5, AORUS 7900 XTX, 2TB SN850X, 1TB MP600, Win 11

NAS: Xeon W-2195, 64GB ECC, 180TB Storage, 1660 Ti, TrueNAS Scale

Just now, Moonzy said:

have a 3+1 surround setup with the 1 being a big ass tv, then setup 7.1 surround with your bed in the middle

have a mini fridge, and a racing cockpit and noise dampening material all over the room

and no windows, you dont want to know whether its day or night :D

I will be using tons of sound dampening pads.

10 minutes ago, ChronicGenocide said:

1. Don't bother getting name brand shock mounts. The plastic ones from china work just as good. (check reviews)

2. ^ Same with Swivel mounts, off-brand ones are the exact same as the RODE ones but way cheaper. (check reviews)

3. DXRacer chairs are over-rated imo.

ok, I'll look into the cheaper alternatives