First Video Game you ever remember playing.

Hmmm probably LOZ ALTTP or Super Mario 3. Not sure which played both when I was like 2 or 3.

Some old Cracked games my uncle brought me, i remember some puzzle games and a mario game with only 4 levels and the last one was impossible to beat.

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

My first pc game i played was a Thomas the Tankengine game. But I also played Railroad Tycoon 3 (and still do). First non-pc game Pokemon Diamond or Kirby Air Ride.

LOOK AT MY NEW FLAG DESIGNS FOR PA AND VOTE ON YOUR FAVORITE

LOOK AT MY FIRST BATCH OF DESIGNS HERE

4690K @ 4.5GHz

GTX 970 FTW

MSI Z97 PC MATE

Define R5 windowed

Cooler Master Seidon 240m

EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G1

Kingston 120gb SSD

SanDisk 480Gb SSD

Seagate 1Tb Hard drive

Either fucking Nintendogs on a D's display when I was 5 or 6. Maybe inkball on vista.

Got an RC? head over to The Rc Thread and tell us about it, or you can just discuss rc in general there as well.

overly obsessed with 2 strokes and RCs

BRAAAAAAPPP

Spoiler

upgrading to:i5 6600k|MSI  z170a SLI Plus|1x8GB HYPERX Black| keeping the rest of my system the same for a few months until i have enough money for a better gpu,psu and an m.2 ssd

Spoiler

my baby:2008 Ktm 125 sx 

Spoiler

current rig:core 2 quad q6600@stock|asus p5q deluxe| 4GB of mix matched ddr2| saphirre r9 270x dual x| hyper212 evo w/ 2 sp120s| corsair cx 500m ikr time bomb| wd blue 1TB| corsair spec- 03|MSX home 64bit|

1 minute ago, djsoggy1234 said:

Either fucking Nintendogs on a ds display when I was 5 or 6. Maybe inkball on vista.

Edit; I had a grammatical error

Got an RC? head over to The Rc Thread and tell us about it, or you can just discuss rc in general there as well.

overly obsessed with 2 strokes and RCs

BRAAAAAAPPP

Spoiler

upgrading to:i5 6600k|MSI  z170a SLI Plus|1x8GB HYPERX Black| keeping the rest of my system the same for a few months until i have enough money for a better gpu,psu and an m.2 ssd

Spoiler

my baby:2008 Ktm 125 sx 

Spoiler

current rig:core 2 quad q6600@stock|asus p5q deluxe| 4GB of mix matched ddr2| saphirre r9 270x dual x| hyper212 evo w/ 2 sp120s| corsair cx 500m ikr time bomb| wd blue 1TB| corsair spec- 03|MSX home 64bit|

I don't recall what my first video game is, but some of my earliest gaming memories are of Cloud Master for Sega Master System, Legend of Zelda, and the NES Sesame Street games.

I still have my first family computer as well. I've kept that old beige dinosaur functional purely for nostalgia's sake. Here's the first two games I recall playing on it, somewhere between 1995-2000:

Tonka Construction

TONKA_CONSTRUCTION.jpg.aefee2ab799042a12

Pinball Science

PINBALL_SCIENCE.jpg.4f174212a53849fc9e41

Super Mario Bro/Duck Hunt. on NES when I was like 5 or 6.

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.

Jet set radio future on the Xbox when I was 6.

best game ever.

CPU: Intel i5-4690k 4.5ghz Cooler: Noctua C-14 Dual fan GPU: Reference 980ti 1505mhz PSU: evga 850 p2 Motherboard: EVGA Stinger Case: Inwin901

Super Mario Bros. Original NES FTW!!!! I also play a lot Zelda back then, mostly I remember having a giant poster board and drawing the map out by hand.

Oh gosh, that is a difficult one for me. I remember a bunch of plug and play consoles but I also remember my dad's Atari with Pong, Frogger, E.T, etc. Whats funny about this is the fact that I'm 15 years old and the Atari is sitting in a corner in my room waiting for a CRT tube TV to show up so it can fulfill its destiny. I might start a thread with pictures because my dad had a pretty extensive collection but taking pics with my laptop is tedious and annoying.

On console it was probably Super Mario Bros. on my Dad's NES. On PC I would have to say Runescape, although there were some MUCH simple games I had on there before that. I'm talking little solitaire, minesweeper and maze games.

Alex the kid in miracle world on the sega master system 2 and it was 1991 when i was 5 

Let's agree to disagree

On 15-3-2016 at 4:05 PM, Tosa said:

558551.jpg

yup. thats in there with me somewhere as well.

my school was modern enough to recommend educational computer games, as well as games as "miel monteur" as it was called here that boosted the child's creativity while still having more educational value that the -rather mindless- children's TV shows.

actually, the character displayed here may be one of the few human game protagonists i liked...

EDIT: if someone can tell me the english name of this game series (if it even exists) let me know.

Super Mario 3 woooooooo

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

We had a console that  had 2 games, selctible with a toggle switch. The two games were Pong and Squash.

sonic-the-hedgehog-usa-europe.png

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -