About to buy this laptop!!

Slayher

I think they still work well with gaming though, or that was what I was told.

Not at all. Terrible for gaming.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

yeah ill just wait for the review

Yeah, no problem man! I understand.

Got help for my parents with this laptop, I personally paid $2,000 for this (Sold my laptop and a few parts I had)

so ok

you travel a lot and do workstation stuff

u play online games in your free time

and ur in high school

yeah makes sense

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I was thinking what kind of work can you possibly be doing at 16 with this.

I was thinking what kind of work can you possibly be doing at 16 with this.

Tell us your secret!

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Tell us your secret!

I told you dudes what I did, had to sell a few things and parents helped!

You can call them and notify them you want to change your order, I don't think anyone here will disagree with me...

This please

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Ok...

Nope this is how to do it lol

Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up_zps8dd157

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

I told you dudes what I did, had to sell a few things and parents helped!

How do you have 2k at 16 thats like paying for college  

This please

Which GPU should I get for the laptop then?

How do you have 2k at 16 thats like paying for college  

$2k is nothing for college, plus I said I sold my laptop and things.

My laptop I got about $600/$700 for it.

Yeah, I posted on how I got it look at what I posted previously.

I find it ironic how a 16 year old actually has a job or requires a laptop thats nearly as powerful as a desktop and has a job travelling around you say also that thing is going to weigh a ton good luck shifting it anywhere...

PS: you also gave us no proof of this "Order" and I remember Linus mentioning Eurocom laptop's on a livestream this is so a clear troll or you have more money than sense...

$2k is nothing for college, plus I said I sold my laptop and things.

My laptop I got about $600/$700 for it.

Well if you want the best of both worlds probably 780m

Not at all. Terrible for gaming.

This. Toms Hardware did a benchmark on DESKTOP workstation cards, and they get shit frame rates

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

I find it ironic how a 16 year old actually has a job or requires a laptop thats nearly as powerful as a desktop and has a job travelling around you say also that thing is going to weigh a ton good luck shifting it anywhere...

PS: you also gave us no proof of this "Order" and I remember Linus mentioning Eurocom laptop's on a livestream this is so a clear troll or you have more money than sense...

How do you find it ironic how I have a job? Makes no sense once so ever.. Plus I needed it powerful because I needed a desktop-like machine... Plus I bought a carrying case gonna carry it with no problem..

there is a like a >10% this guy is telling the truth

unless ur m night shyamalan or  leading engineer in a drilling company this is overkill

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Well if you want the best of both worlds probably 780m

No problem, I'll cancel and switch tonight I guess then! Gonna call them or find a number to call them if possible.

Like you couldn't have built a better desktop for that kind of money.

I have a good desktop already, needed a laptop now.

Lies. Quadro cards don't game.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

My main reason is for rendering videos + on-the-go.

you don't need his for rendering videos. as some guy said, get your story strait.

hello

Thanks dude! Gonna get the 780M though.

In your previous post, you said you already ordered it, and there was nothing you can do about it...

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Lies. Quadro cards don't game.

I'm gonna see if I could cancel the order and get the 780M, there NOT made for gaming but you could game w/ no problem.