UK Next-Gen pre-order sales of both consoles. Very interesting.

kuddlesworth9419

In the UK on Amazon the PS4 is placed at 5th place in the PC and Video games list. And the XBox One I placed 54th. Also in the most wished for the PS4 is positioned at place 3rd and the XBox One is placed at 6th. I think the XBox One has some major catching up to do. The price is what is keeping people from buying the XBox One.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Best-Sellers-PC-Video-Games/zgbs/videogames/ref=zg_bs_nav_0

I would like to see other country rankings.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

In the UK on Amazon the PS4 is placed at 5th place in the PC and Video games list. And the XBox One I placed 54th. Also in the most wished for the PS4 is positioned at place 3rd and the XBox One is placed at 6th. I think the XBox One has some major catching up to do. The price is what is keeping people from buying the XBox One.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Best-Sellers-PC-Video-Games/zgbs/videogames/ref=zg_bs_nav_0

I would like to see other country rankings.

People should just get a PC already.

So... If Jesus had the gold, would he buy himself out instead of waiting 3 days for the respawn?

CPU: Phenom II x6 1045t ][ GPU: GeForce 9600GT 512mb DDR3 ][ Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P ][ RAM: 2x4GB Kingston 1333MHz CL9 DDR3 ][ HDD: Western Digital Green 2TB ][ PSU: Chieftec 500AB A ][ Case: No-name without airflow or dust filters Budget saved for an upgrade so far: 2400PLN (600€) - Initial 2800PLN (700€) Upgraded already: CPU

Yep just buy a PC. Although I am debating weather to buy a PS3 at the minute for exclusive games like "The Last of Us" and "Uncharted". I already have an Xbox360 but I hate having to pay the online fee to use any of the features. So i stopped and got a media centre. 

I don't have a console nor do I want one. There are too many things that I would loose out on if I went for console over PC. Eg. better controls, better graphics, having fun building and upgrading components, playing around with settings, being able to control your platform, doing multiple tasks all at once, multi-monitor, higher resolutions, customizability or games (like information OSD), modifiability of games, larger range of titles, being able to stick with one platform over the years, playing older titles, Steam summer sale, Steam, cheaper games, better games and so much more. Yea you can pay more for a PC but at the end of the day you are getting much more then just a gaming PC.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard