Geforce Experience: No New Driver

So, Isnt there supposed to be a new driver out today for The Division? When I load up Geforce experience there are no new drivers. Any Ideas?

Just now, Necrodead said:

I'm seeing it on the nvida site....

Version: 364.47  WHQL
Release Date: 2016.3.7

Nothing In geforce experience...

1 minute ago, theereal said:

Nothing In geforce experience...

Just download from site and install

But don't if you have a multi monitor setup unless you want them BSODs

Core i5 6600k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce | MSI Z170 Krait Gaming Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB DDR4 2400 | NZXT S340 Red                                              EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo | Razer Blackwidow Tournament | Logitech G600 Razer Kraken USB                                                                                                            If you want me to see your post, please remember to quote me!

1 minute ago, TrifectaIII said:

I read something about that on the geforce experience, I unplugged my second monitor :P I found the driver at geforce.com, but Ive never downloaded drivers this way, how do I go about this?

Just now, theereal said:

I read something about that on the geforce experience, I unplugged my second monitor :P I found the driver at geforce.com, but Ive never downloaded drivers this way, how do I go about this?

uhhh just hit download, then run the executable. It will ask you to select a location to extract just the install files (you can delete them after) then it just runs the real installer. Easy peasy.

Core i5 6600k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce | MSI Z170 Krait Gaming Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB DDR4 2400 | NZXT S340 Red                                              EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo | Razer Blackwidow Tournament | Logitech G600 Razer Kraken USB                                                                                                            If you want me to see your post, please remember to quote me!

2 minutes ago, TrifectaIII said:

uhhh just hit download, then run the executable. It will ask you to select a location to extract just the install files (you can delete them after) then it just runs the real installer. Easy peasy.

Yeah, I just updated to the newest, now I am getting CTDs with Fallout 4.

26 minutes ago, TrifectaIII said:

Ah, I have multi monitor but no BSODs, but I guess that could be my CTD with fallout 4 problem.