"Worlds fastest keyboard" Is Bloody a legit brand?

KarateHottie93

http://www.amazon.com/Mechanical-Gaming-keyboard-Bloody-Keyboard/dp/B014EEWEA6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1457298270&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=bloody+keyboard&psc=1

To be honest everything looks legit and I know A4Tech has been around for some time. For this Bloody brand to kinda blow up outta nowhere though with all these products and huge claims seems kinda sketchy.

Oh and they invented a new infrared mechanical switch it seems...

Galax/Sapphire fanboy for life!

Hall Of Fame ♕ Owner's Club

Always supporting Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida!

Considering the fact that they said "ASDW" instead of "WASD" makes me think they're a cheapo branch trying to appeal to gamers by using flashy lights and other things.

There's that monstrosity, then there's beautiful Corsair K70 keyboards.

Linus is my fetish.

1 minute ago, jaffer said:
2 minutes ago, Bhav said:

There's that monstrosity, then there's beautiful Corsair K70 keyboards.

Considering the fact that they said "ASDW" instead of "WASD" makes me think they're a cheapo branch trying to appeal to gamers by using flashy lights and other things.

But this one is faster...allegedly.

Galax/Sapphire fanboy for life!

Hall Of Fame ♕ Owner's Club

Always supporting Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida!

To be honest I wouldn't give a damn if the keyboard was the "fastest in the World" or even if the switches were any good... that thing looks ugly as sin.

Can you say sketchy? Damn...

Just now, KarateHottie93 said:

http://www.amazon.com/Mechanical-Gaming-keyboard-Bloody-Keyboard/dp/B014EEWEA6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1457298270&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=bloody+keyboard&psc=1

To be honest everything looks legit and I know A4Tech has been around for some time. For this Bloody brand to kinda blow up outta nowhere though with all these products and huge claims seems kinda sketchy.

Well, the Sub Brand Bloody already exists for years by now, and some products can also be found at major retail chains here in middle Europe.

As for the Keyboard itself, while i cant give you any Details on reliability, saying that it is the "fastest"(as in lowest input lag) is true as the IR Switches arent requiring any kind of debounce, however it doesnt matter for keyboards imo.

Uh for that price you could go Corsair Logitech or Razer. Not to mention tye most likely have really shitty software support

Check out my iCUE Guide Beta Tester for Corsair

Got a Corsair Product? Got a Question?

Feel Free to PM Me ?

Check out my iCUE Guide

CPU Intel i7 8700K @5Ghz Motherboard ROG Maximus Hero 10 RAM Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz 

GPU MSI Gaming X 1080ti Case Thermaltake Core P3  Storage SSD Boot plus Samsung 960 Evo M.2 nvme storage 

PSU Corsair RM750W Gold Display Asus ROG Strix XG32VQ 144Hz 1440p Cooling Corsair H100i V2 

Keyboard Roccat Ryos MK FX Mouse Roccat Kone Aimo Audio MK3 Fostex T50RP + Schiit Magni 3 AMP and Modi 2 DAC 
Operating System Win 10

VR HTC Vive, Audio Strap Motion Platform DOF Reality 2 DOF

it's also a mechanical feel  , not a pure mechanical keyboard. I'm not saying it's a bad keyboard but for that price , you can get something much better and reliable .

CPU : i5-8600k , Motherboard: Aorus Z370 Ultra Gaming , RAM: G.skill Ripjaws 16GB 3200mhz ,GPU : Gigabyte 1070 G1 ,Case: NZXT Noctis 450 ,Storage : Seagate 1TB HDD , Seagate Barracuda 2TB, Samsung 860 EVO 500GB , KINGSTON SHFS37A/240G HYPERX FURY 240GB  , PSU : Corsair RM 750X , Display(s) : LG Flatron W2243S , Dell U2715H , Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212x Evo, Keyboard: Coolermaster Rapid-i , Drevo Tyrfing Black , Coolermaster Masterkeys Pro S, Mouse : Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum , Windows 10 

Bloody is pretty much built around stupid gimmicks and g4m3r aesthetics. I would not consider it a "reliable" or "quality" brand at all.