Razer Toaster

LimeX

wouldbuy/10

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

This will open up a whole new product chain for major companies. Geek snacks are a thing.

Next we'll see corsair miniature desk-grills for bacon, NZXT popcorn machines that look like spaceships, the noctua desk-fridge and of course the Asus plate warmer. Now controllable via Asus PlateWarm software (subsequently malfunctioning like all Asus software and setting your desk on fire).

This will open up a whole new product chain for major companies. Geek snacks are a thing.

Next we'll see corsair miniature desk-grills for bacon, NZXT popcorn machines that look like spaceships, the noctua desk-fridge and of course the Asus plate warmer. Now controllable via Asus PlateWarm software (subsequently malfunctioning like all Asus software and setting your desk on fire).

Please stop. The humor is getting me! Prodigy Cool: The newest mini-fridge!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

I gave a supportive like on the first day when they were at like 1500. Since they are only at 2900... I removed my like. Just goes to show that with all the attention it has got (millions already) that no one wants the idea.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

It might even require some special overpriced bread to go with it :P

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1

Dammit, now I want a razor toaster. I actually do not own any silly tech, this might be the one for me :D

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

Imagine the trailer on Youtube for this thing "made with the latest XXX from XXX and gives it an extraordinary level of performance". Can't wait xD

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

Imagine the trailer on Youtube for this thing "made with the latest XXX from XXX and gives it an extraordinary level of performance". Can't wait xD

"Using four GTX 480s for ultra fast, ultra powerfull toasts"

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1

"Using four GTX 480s for ultra fast, ultra powerfull toasts"

Wanted to say something about power consumption. Failed miserably...

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

Please stop. The humor is getting me! Prodigy Cool: The newest mini-fridge!

I hate you for saying that cause now I need one....

Back from the dead....

Here's the presentation of the Razer Piton Toaster.

The new razer toaster features an all aluminum uni-body design and a braided power cable. All buttons feature cherry MX blue switches, and the actuation lever has a 10 pounds of force activated MX green switch. A 3 point scroll wheel will set your desired darkness and make your razer logo more bold and defined; newb, pro gamer, and 1337. The device will glow with vibrant green LEDs with 326 different lighting settings. Also all buttons and switches will be completely rebind-able with settings being saved in our new cloud storage software, "Breakfast 2.0" This device will launch Q2 of 2014 and will be named the supercalifragilisticexpialitoastsshit. And you can own this ultimate culmination of innovation, hard work, and hunger for 3 easy payments of 350.99

My Rig "Corsair air 540, MSI Z87-G45, i5 4670k, EVGA ACX 780, Gskill sniper 2x8gb 1866 memory, Corsair CX500m modular 80+ bronze, corsiar h100i, toshiba 1.5tb HDD." / Peripherals "Acer H226HQLbid Black 21.5" (Main monitor), Acer S200HLAbd Black 20" (auxiliary), Razer blackwidow ultimate 2013, razer naga 2013, razer goliathus 444x355 speed edition, Sennheiser HD8 DJs"

The new razer toaster features an all aluminum uni-body design and a braided power cable. All buttons feature cherry MX blue switches, and the actuation lever has a 10 pounds of force activated MX green switch. A 3 point scroll wheel will set your desired darkness and make your razer logo more bold and defined; newb, pro gamer, and 1337. The device will glow with vibrant green LEDs with 326 different lighting settings. Also all buttons and switches will be completely rebind-able with settings being saved in our new cloud storage software, "Breakfast 2.0" This device will launch Q2 of 2014 and will be named the supercalifragilisticexpialitoastsshit. And you can own this ultimate culmination of innovation, hard work, and hunger for 3 easy payments of 350.99

I laughted so hard reading this :D :D :D

I'd buy it

but i have no earthly idea what i'd do with it.....

it would literally sit on my desk. attractin babes. and toastin toast

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

...post-18973-0-77995000-1379449823.jpg

“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day . Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.”

This is great.

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give tacos ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Poker 2 KB Review

Better be packaged in closed cell foam.

Or even memory foam :P

The toaster will be like $999 and will break down in 2 weeks.

CoolerMaster CM 690 II Basic | Intel i7-2600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 2x Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition

Asus P8Z77-V LK | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | SeaSonic M12ii 850W 80+ Bronze Crucial M4 128GB

i think rezer shuld make a toaster! it wuld be kinda awesome if they did make one :P

It's funny cause razer products are over priced and mid quality.

but.. yum toast. i'd buy it even if i don't like their products.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------