Headphone recommendation? -Details Inside

NinjaStyle013

Alright sweet! Thanks for the help.

Make a lil review when you get em :) 

Make a lil review when you get em :)

Sure thing, I'm actually going to review a patriot USB drive soon so by the time I get these I should be warmed up enough.

Ok, SJ33s or ATH-T200s? The T200 looks like its going to be better for bass but the SJ33s are going to let outside sound in which is a big plus. I also lvoe the look fo the SJ33s.

If you like the lesser isolation of the SJ33's then get those. The freq response spec says it has deeper bass than the T200's.

how about http://pricespy.co.nz/product.php?p=1783615

its cut down version of g35 so its cheaper, it has better padding, its comfortable, it has USB sound card that make 7.1 surround sound ( what you need ) and i heard reports on forum its amazingly balanced headphone with good bass, also good for music.

It has a boom mic also.

And the price is also right... not to mention when you get your oculus, you will have the luxory of 7.1 dolby virtual surround sound, further enhancing the experience. 

The sound card is reportedly better than Xonard DG, so you get your added value to the headset. 

And you get a 3 year warranty.

how about http://pricespy.co.nz/product.php?p=1783615

its cut down version of g35 so its cheaper, it has better padding, its comfortable, it has USB sound card that make 7.1 surround sound ( what you need ) and i heard reports on forum its amazingly balanced headphone with good bass, also good for music.

It has a boom mic also.

And the price is also right... not to mention when you get your oculus, you will have the luxory of 7.1 dolby virtual surround sound, further enhancing the experience. 

The sound card is reportedly better than Xonard DG, so you get your added value to the headset. 

And you get a 3 year warranty.

Idk, I think I'm set with the headphones I've narrowed down but this is certainly an option. I would probably get the G230s though...

Ugh. Headphones from a reputable company are SOOOOO much better sounding than a gaming headset - it doesn't matter what price point you're at.

Ugh. Headphones from a reputable company are SOOOOO much better sounding than a gaming headset - it doesn't matter what price point you're at.

Yea, g230 is not worth it. I only suggested because headset dolby 7.1 virtual

Yea, g230 is not worth it. I only suggested because headset dolby 7.1 virtual

Razer Surround allows anyone to have virtual 7.1 with any headphones though.

I will highly recommend the creative soundblaster tactic3D sigma! All though the quality is pretty poor... I don't think it will be a problem if you take good care of the headphones..

The base is shaking the headphones.. 

I bought myself the Tritton AX 720+ because the other one broke:/ And I didn't notice to much of an upgrade, it had poor base compared to the Tactic3D Sigma, but more balanced and better soundquality with alots of features.