Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would love the keyboard because I need a new one for my rig coming up soon.  Would make my day to win it!! :D

// Floatplane Pilot //

Main Rig:  Motherboard: ASUS H270 - PLUS - CSM | RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) | Case: Corsair Carbide Series SPEC - 02 | SSD: ADATA SU800 128GB HDD: WD 1TB Hard Drive | PSU: Corsair CX 550M | CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mechanical | Mouse: Razer Naga 2014 | Sound: Corsair VOID RGB / USB Headset | OS: Windows 10

Laptop:   Razer Blade Stealth 2016

well.. i would like the mouse because i need the mouse to make my illustration/editing photo job easier as right now i'm currently using the mouse pad of my laptop which is quite hard to use while editing.

I would like the keyboard because my laptop keyboard kinda sucks for long typing session. Also my weird way of typing fast without lifting my finger from the keyboard gives me unregistered keystroke. And the N-key rollover would help for some games which need more than 3 key pressed at a time like touhou (can't make diagonal moves while shooting in precision mode which happen pretty much always).

I'd love the mouse simply because it'd be great to not have cheap, sometimes wonky mouse. It's also what I use the most (aside from keys during some games) so it gets abused, so it's about time I get a new one anyways. 

The keyboard, becuase my old one is going to die.

I'd love to get the Excalibur v2 keyboard! My original (blue LED) Logitech G15 is finally starting to die :(

The mouse, because I really need a new one. At the moment I am using 2 at same time, one for internet browsing (with a broken right button, but a working mouse wheel) and one with a broken mouse wheel that I use for gaming since right click works fine.

Hi. I would love the keyboard. My current one was bought 3 years ago for 15 bucks. My R key always presses twice a it is starting to get annoying. Already have a normal mouse but due to dance classes, I'm currently broke :D Wish me luck

after my old 6$ genius keyboard this would make difference :D

I'd like the mouse because my friends mouse is really crappy and it's not working properly anymore. 
But to be honest if i got it I'd give him my one and keep this one xD

Love yer videos =D

Would prefer the keyboard but I'm down for either.

I need the Sagitta Spectrum Gaming Mous because I am a Nigerian Air Force major stuck in Space.

My name is Abacha Tunde, I became the first African in space in 1979, when I made a secret flight to the Russian Salyut 8T space station.

Unfortunately, I got stranded at Salyut (russian-niggerian Spacestation) after a subsequent mission in 1998-1999. And while I've been re-supplied by my fellow Nigerian-Spaceagency supply flights I have been unable to come home.

And it’s been a really long time … In that time, my well-paid cosmonaut’s salary has approached $15 million dollars. It’s in a trust fund in Lagos (doubtless because that’s where all NIgerian-Russian astronauts are paid). For some assistance in helping me to get a decent Gaming Mouse, you, dear Linus, can keep $3 million US. 
Its terribly boring here in space, all I have here to keep me occupied is my old windows 98 PC but no mouse. 

All you have to do is to send me a this nice Gamingmouse so I can finally practice my CS-GO skills in Space.

Here picture for proof

MichaelAnderson.jpg

Excalibur v2 keyboard! My crappy keyboard is broken. Having a new one wold be nice.

I want the mechanical keyboard because it is critical for the game i play, osu!, where every milisecond counts. The best player in the game uses brown switches so this giveaway is really perfect for my needs.

I would like to win the keyboard, the reason is that it would make it my first mechanical keyboard ever. Plus it looks freaking awesome!

I'd like the keyboard because i want to win something xD

I would like the mouse as I am a semi-competitive CS:GO player and don't have a good mouse or money to buy one

I would like this keyboard becuase I cant afford one.

Either or, I'm not picky. My G510s is nice but the backlighting is not as bright as it could be and its missing the customizable function of individual key lighting. My mouse is a G700s and they work well together, but logitech's software is terrible! Keep up the good work linus!

I'd like the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I'm currently using my first ever keyboard (Genius K632) after having two wireless keyboards being useless because of dead receivers.

I would like to win the keyboard.

I desperately need a keyboard with numpad and backlight.

And it would look SICK with my Logitech G502 in the dark:ph34r:

PS

I've watched every video, everyday since I subscribed

Hello I really would love to win this beautiful keyboard I have a older azza that's starting to split right at the USB and my mouse was made right after they stopped using the ones with the ball in the bottom of them. Also Goodluck to everyone!

The keyboard because I never had a mechanical keyboard...

Hey! Id really like the Sagitta Spectra, because the mouse I have right now is absolutely terrible, tons of throttling and no real way to make it quit.

I would like the keyboard a friend of mines birthday is coming up and he needs a new keyboard