Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

Oh, a giveaway! I'd seriously love to have that keyboard. My current keyboard is an Hewlett Packard from before I was born, a complete artifact. It would be so awesome to have that thing, looks wicked! 

Hey . I would like to get that keyboard because my laptops keyboard is garbage and its good to play osu and code with mechanical keyboard

I have never had anything high end while trying to game on a cheap laptop at 30 frames which I'm trying to change ... Ive always wanted a mechanical keyboard or a gaming mouse but have never been able to afford one.. on the bottom end of the financial spectrum... It would be a dream come try if I won any of them ... I would be very happy if I won both... Continue being awesome :D 

PS

I want at least to be able to be good at what I play :D A new keyboard and mouse would help tons.

Hello

I would like to win the keyboard. The reason being is that I have been using the same keyboard for 6 YEARS!! I really need a new keyboard.

i want the mouse because it has been years since i had a mouse and every single ( not really ) needs a mouse to do it, and i need games, thank you

me

me......

I would like to have the Excalibur v2 because I've ever used an gaming keyboard 

I would like to win the keyboard because I will be building my first gaming PC soon and that would save me some money to spend on a monitor or mouse.

I really need a keyboard all I have is this and its not good for gaming.

4-Microsoft MultiMedia Keyboard Black.jpg

I would like the  Sagitta Spectrum because i really need upgrade from my old mouse

Would love to get one of the keyboards as I have had a logitech g300s mouse for a while now and i'm liking it however I am still using an old membrane keyboard thats at least 2 years old

I'd be glad if I could win the Sagitta Mouse.

I would love to win the  Excalibur v2 keyboard because I do not own a mechanical Keyboard and I would like to try one out as my new daily driver.

@And my current Keyboard is a no Name Brand one and I would love to upgrade it.

Thank you

Love to win a new keyboard I only have a 60% now and a ten key pad would be great for school

Hey guys, would really love to win the  Excalibur v2 keyboar. stilling using an old Ibuypower keyboard that is horrible. Your channel has helped me learn a ton about computers, i couldnt even change my own graphics card before i found your channel. now i have finally built my own computer from the ground up by follow your videos. not the best system in the world, but 50 times better than anything iv ever  had before. (computer=amd 6300, gigabyte 990 mobo, gtx 970,16 gigs gskill ram, and 2 one tb hard drives) iv had to almost stop gaming because my keyboard is so crap. and after all the money i dropped into the pc, plus normal bills its really hard to set aside money for a new keyboard at this time.

I would love to win the  Excalibur v2 keyboard I am living with a $10 mouse and keyboard combo from HP! It is so Bad!

Please pick me!

I would love the  Excalibur v2 keyboard

Love to have one of the keyboards to find out what using a mechanical keyboard is like.

I would like to recive a keyboard becouse my cheap zalman zmk500 died last week and now I'm forced to use Old manta one.

Personally, I would LOVE one of the Excalibur v2 keyboards. 

Why? Because my dog's been in the hospital all week, the web development company I worked for closed in December, and its likely the only way I'm going to get a new keyboard this year. I would love a new keyboard. My old Monoprice cherry board is nice, but its... well, its not perfect. Its hard to clean and the keycaps are showing their age. I was going to upgrade it in 2016 before life went to shit. But that's off the table now. 

So winning a keyboard from you guys would not only be nice shot in the arm for moral, it would help me reach a goal I thought lost. 

And to whoever does win, you've got my envy. It comes pre-packaged and ready to eat. 

I would like the keyboard because it would be really awesome to game on a mechanical keyboard.

I'd like to win the Excalibur because my brother needs a new keyboard. 

I would really like the Excalibur v2 keyboard because my current keyboard has keys missing and also it's extremely loud - furthermore I would really appreciate this keyboard because I'm running a gaming channel on youtube and I would do with some gaming equipment. Thanks Linus and Tesoro for making this happen!!!! :)

I`d like to win the keyboard because i`m using a Gigabyte GK-KM5100 that i resurrected recetly after water damage.