Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I'd love to win a mouse since I've been using a trackball for years, and would love to try an actual gaming mouse.

A new mouse would be incredible!!

The old one I'm using starts pushing all the side buttons and right click when I squeeze the mouse too hard, the left click gets stuck, and the scroll wheel doesn't work. Plus the laser it uses actually starts to burn my mouse pad.

Spoiler
Spoiler

33 minutes ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would love the tesoro keyboard definetly due for an upgrade to a fullsize keyboard. You never realize how much you use the number pad in typing and in games like arma until you do not have it =(. Good luck to everyone in the giveaway and thanks Linus for the chance keep putting out such great content.

Excalibur v2 keyboard will be a step up from my ps2 keyboard

I'd like to get that keyboard since I would love to have mechanical keyboard but cannot afford one :(

I wish to adopt a new child (this one wont be sold on the black market I promise) and his name will be keyboard.

I will poke him while he is lying down on my desk repeatedly for half an hour periods

Cheers,

keyboard please.

Why: No words, just pictures.

Well a few words. £8.00 keyboard, have mercy on a poor gamer :)

IMG_0206[1].JPG

i want to win the Sagitta Spectrum mouse

Becuase if am using a Shitty 10 euro Mouse which is Shit its almost never works :)

and i had one around 100 Euro,s and that mouse got Stolen :(

39 minutes ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

The keyboard, cuz my keyboard is soo old and i really need a good one. 

I would love a nice mechanical keyboard  mine is ancient :P

After being a "hardcore" gamer for 10+ years... I am very ashamed to admit I have NEVER used a mechanical keyboard. Although I have always been curious I have never felt the utmost need to spend a large sum (a cheap monitor worth) on purchasing a nice keyboard. 

Although I know my chances are very slim I would absolutely love to show this it off on stream during our upcoming MechWarrior Online Tourney on the 26th... As for the mouse, to be completely honest although I honestly have need for it (as I literally have snapped my g602 in my hand LOL (did that on stream too)) I would probably give it away as prize for the above mentioned tourney.

Thank you for your consideration;

Happi

PS... I would love to also show my current keyboard though have no camera near, It literally has an indent in the plastic (textured) where my left hand sits. This is not dirt or grime but literally my palm rubbing the finish off the keyboard. O and like most gamers, W,A,S,D,Space, E, X, C, R are all no longer visible as the finish rubbed off over a year ago LOL!

I'd like to win the keyboard because I dropped beer over my old keyboard and desperately need a new one. Also brown switches sound awesome!

I could use a new keyboard. My current one suffers from keys registering twice, have been thinking of getting a new one.

The keyboard... And mouse if possible. I am currently using a wireless keyboard/mouse.

I would love to get a Excalibur v2 keyboard- I have never had a mechanical keyboard, but from all the research I have done it seems like brown switches would be preferable for my use and I would love to have an LED back-lit keyboard

I would love to have the Tesoro Mouse, because I broke my old mouse when I was 360 noscopin', and now my dreams of becoming a 1337 player at counterstrike are dead, because I have to play at a random 5$ mouse that's older than the game itself ;(

I would be really happy, if I get to win the mouse, cause my logitech I'm currently using is over five years old...

That mouse would go so well with my new setup!!! I currently use one from a retail shop because i cant afford a better one :/ #needitinmylife

It would be definitely be Excalibur as I always wanted to have a mech keyboard,the feeling is so nice but $$

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

i would like to have one excalibur keyboard and sagitta mouse please? my old keyboard and mouse have no backlight and very hard for me to type in the dark. :(

I would like the keyboard because i'm using a 'blast from the past' keyboard, which doesn't have a working ESC key, so I had to remap it to the NUM ZERO key..

on the good side: it has a cool ass volume rocker that spins and makes me feel like a DJ

20160304_104455.jpg

I'd have Excalibur v2 keyboard because my room is dark, and I want it.

I would like to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard because while the cm storm is nice it is not a mechanical keyboard