Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would like to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard. The reason why i want to have it is because I am building a computer at the end of the year and I want to cut down on budgets, this keyboard will definitely suit me as its so beautiful and nice.It also provides good versatile lighting effects. Im currently using acer aspire 4741g laptop.. its really very frustrating for me because it overheats frequently. 

Excalibur v2 keyboard because I love the quiet brown switches.

I would like the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I've never used a kailh keyboard before, and would really like to try it. Already got a Tesoro Durandal and they are really great.

It will be cool to win becouse i am using an old model keyboard and this one looks awesome :)

Gl to all ;)

well make ur dreams come true

I would like the keyboard, if possible. Where I'm from, mechanical keyboards are prohibitively expensive, and thus I've never used one in my life. Finally owning one has always been one of my goals, but it's low in my priority-list (behind a new tower). I want to know how much better mechanical switches are in comparison to rubber-dome ones, and having a bad-ass keyboard which looks great while delivering superior performance sounds like a definite small-dream-come-true.

I would love to have a mouse since mine is falling apart and having an RGB lighting would be grate, so I can match it with my setup :)

The keyboard because my old Sidewinder X4 is falling appart  :/

I would like to win the keyboard because im a poor mofo that cant afford a good gaming keyboard.

Hey! I would like the keyboard the reason is that I'm a programmer and my keyboard right now is double clicking some keys and is very stressful when you are typing and need to go back and fix all that wrong typing. Anyway nice show ad thanks for all the knowledge.

A keyboard would be great, cause I have one dating from 2009. Or the mouse would be great too :)

I would like the Sagitta Spectrum mouse because my old one just recently broke and it would help ALOT if I could get a free one.

My old mouse was logiteck m510.

I would really like the Keyboard (if possible German layout) because my current one sucks and is not mechanical. Also I want that fancy backlight :D

Excalibur v2 keyboard, preferably with scandic layout if possible.

Because my old wireless Logitech has seen way too many miles, some buttons are already iffy and supporting legs that raise the backside up are broken .

Followed Tesoro in twitter and WILL watch your upcoming material.

ps. Signed up just for this!

i want that mouse. reason is no reason lol i wanna try their products thats prolly all the reason i can give

Do You Know Why i want that Excalibur v2 keyboard, its because I am still using a membrane Keyboard(I/O MagicKey 3000 104-Key PS/2 Keyboard Beige) from 1999. :)

IMG_20160304_194147860.jpg

Keyboard looks great even though us folks here in India haven't really heard of it, and my super super super super old microsoft keyboard (which is in fact "ANCIENT" for this time frame) is dying and I badly need a gaming keyboard as I have completely revamped my gaming system except for the damn keyboard cuz I ran outta money :/ "Duh" . Hoping "Linus Media Group" to save a fellow gamer. HAIL LINUS !!! (Big fan btw ;)

Id like to get the keyboard because i've been using an ACME white old keyboard, for whitch the U and SPACE button don't work anymore, and ASWD buttons feel like pressing on an marshmallow... used it alot. Thanks for the giveaway Tesoro :)

I want the mouse, because i'm pretty salty after buying a strix claw. It frequently stops tracking, and i have to lift the mouse of the mouse mat to get it to work again

It doesn't matter what you do, you will screw it up anyways.

I want the mouse cus myne is starting to ware ute

The keyboard because I'm building a gaming rig to replace my four years old laptop with a dead gtx 525m video card, 

and there's just so much keyboards to choose from.

I would like to win the key board as my girlfriend got her gaming PC for Christmas and I've been looking for a keyboard for her but as a poor student I haven't been able to find one that I can afford. 

I would like to win won because my keyboard isn't working well in rainbow six siege well anymore