Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

Well sign me up for the keyboard, because I've never ever use (let's not mention own) a mechanical Keyboeard... and I will love to have one!!! big fan of LMG.

I would liek one of the keyboards. Have been using a non mechanical, wireless one for a wile now:P

I would like to win the keyboard, beceause my mircosoft keyboard is alsmost dead and i recently upgraded my GPU toward a Radeon R9 380x and now i dont have enough money left to buy a new keyboard....

I would like the keyboard mainly because the one i used to have got soaked in a puddle on the street when i dropped it while i was moving. sadly not im using a $10 cheep keyboard from Walmart, Welp wish me luck :P 

The keyboard!... I've never tried a mechanical keyboard and my actual key Logitech is dying on me.... and also because if I do win, you will make a Belgian happy, and that's something! B|

I wish i get keyboard because I have a sh** keyboard right now and I was planning to buy a new one

I want the keyboard because I've been stuck on an ancient Dell keyboard for years, and I want a keyboard that doesn't have a broken shift key (unlike my current one).

I'd love to have that keyboard, i have been using a tenkeyless one for a few years and i miss the numbpad.

I'd like the keyboard since I'm currently running a consumer-grade Logitech one (It's not bad actually) and would love to have some proper mechanical switches. Since I need to put some work into other components, my budget doesn't allow for buying additional peripherals right now either.

I'd like to win the Mouse because I could use a fine mouse for mobile usage (with Laptop).

Keyboard

Like you I love building new systems. So I am building a new gaming PC for my son and it would be nice to get him a quality mechanical keyboard.

I would love a replacement for my logitech k200 keyboard xD

keyboard plez because i am currently using this  

254519-asus-essentio-cm1630-08-keyboard.

The keyboard (black if possible) would be a great upgrade from my old DELL. :) dell_sk8115_keyboard.jpg

The blue LED looks cool and it sure could help a lot when gaming/typing in the dark. 

1. The reason I would like to win a keyboard is because my PC randomly decided to loose power and completely fry my Corsair K70 (Cherry MX Reds). I am currently stuck with a Logitech K120. It would be absolutely amazing to get that keyboard and be back with an mechanical keyboard.

2. Following Tesoro on Twitter. My Twitter: https://twitter.com/MithusanMuthuli

I would like to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard. To replace my cheap non-gaming Logitech keyboard.

I would love to get my hands on that keyboard because my current keyboard from MAX Keyboard which costed me quite a bit, even without the shipping which was also quite a lot, has a weird problem where keys sometimes "hang" (not physically but the keys keep being registered) and it seems completely random and can happen with almost every, if not every key. My one year warranty has expired quite a while ago as well.. MAX Keyboard also sells Tesoro keyboards which are really similar which leads me to believe they are related so having a product from them that does work correctly would be awesome!

I would like to have the Mouse because my mouse i use is already 3 years old and the Scrollwheel is broken. 

I'd love the keyboard because I'm using a rubber cap PS/2 Gateway keyboard from early 2004 with a USB to PS/2 adapter to game on

CPU: Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition 3960X | Motherboard: Intel DX79SR "Stormville" | RAM: 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series DDR3 PC3-12800 (4x 8GB) Quad-Channel | GPU: 2x EVGA GTX 970 FTW 4GB in SLI (I have Many other builds plus 100+ Macs (don't judge me)... Many specs are listed on my profile)

[PC#1] Log: [Link] [PC#2] Log: [Link] F@H stats: [Link]

I would love to win the keyboard to replace the keyboard that I'm using with my new pc that came with my pre build one :)

I would love to have the keyboard, never had a mechanical one and they seem to be better than the normal ones.

Can you giveaway that to me? I want to BREAK THE RULES!!! Thanks for the giveaway and good luck everyone.

I want dat Sick Keyboard. I don't have keyboard to play games. That keyboard looks really awsome.

I want the keyboard. My rig is blue themed as is my mouse but my keyboard is red and red only (or off) so I want to color coordinate. I can then donate my current keyboard to a person I know that needs a new keyboard.