Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

Excalibur v2 keyboard  I have a logitech keyboard 10 years old . I dont know the name of it but it looks like this :LOGITECH-Value-Keyboard.jpg

My basic reason why i need a new keyboard is because mine is simply worse. Mouse would be also nice but i have logitech g502 and i think it's going to be good enough.

I'm Linus too. (:

I'd like the keyboard. Why? Because the one I'm currently using is 5 years old, missing a few keys, never been cleaned, and contains enough breadcrumbs to feed a small village in Africa.

5 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I'm working on building my first game pc & the keyboard be a great addition to not only my current setup but to my new build.

Edited by VallKill

I like to get the keyboard because i would never have that much money to buy it. I work for 200$ a month and my wife, my kid and I live with that 200$. I saved for a two year just to buy INTEL i3-3220 and GIGABYTE GA-Z77M-D3H motherboard for it and using integrated video card, just to I can play Cabal 2 on the ~20FPS.

Or simply, because I'm poor.

The keyboard is sweet, so would deffo want to win that especially since I'm using a cheapo microsoft keyboard 600 The mechanical switches would be awesome, not to mention a huge upgrade!

I would love a new keyboard if I am lucky enough to win this completion!

I would love to win a keyboard. I have been using a stock Dell keyboard for so long and its painful I really need something better. College makes me so broke...

I want to win a keyboard for my friend because he is building a PC and he needs a keyboard and I want to help him out and surprise him. I'm not playing you guys because I have a blackwidow chroma.

I'd like to have a new keyboard because I don't have a good setup at all. My current is just a laptop, so any step I can take towards a better set up, I am gonna try.

I would like to win the keyboard because currently I am using a k120 combo pack and I'm missing 3 keys on it (esc, delete, down arrow) and multiple keys are cracked. I've had this keyboard for over 4 years and am in dire need of a new one