Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I'd love to have the keyboard, i have a logitech k200 which is 5 years old and is showing it's age, with the main issue being stuck keys and i tell you, playing games on this keyboard is really unsatisfying, the struggle is real.

I would love to get that keyboard, mostly to try that keyswitch.
P.S. do we really need to follow them on twitter ? because I dont use twitter

I really would like the keyboard because i am currently using this crappy keyboard that i bought i few years ago for like 5 dollars i would really like an upgrade.

Tesoro looks like they make awesome equipment! The styling of their Excalibur V2 keyboard looks sleek without going overboard. I really appreciate the Vista compatibility. You don't see that much anymore, I wonder why... Anyways their keyboard looks awesome and I would love to try out some of Tesoro's product!

i would like to win the:   Excalibur v2 keyboard

my twittername is: @_sappie_

I want to win the mouse because I just ordered a new gaming rig and haven't bought any peripherals yet. The mouse looks really nice and would go nicely with my rig :) Good luck everyone!

Because I am Stuck with a non mechanical keyboard from steelseries... It's not the best keyboard I have, but it works, and that's the point ☺ So I would be sø thankful to win a mechanical keyboard!

Would love the keyboard my girlfriend would literally f*** me for this :)

I would love the keyboard. I just build my first gaming PC last month, and I have been using a cheap wireless keyboard.

I think i would like the keyboard. A custom backlit keyboard would be kinda cool. I also am very curious on how the MX Brown switches feel and sound.

I am still using some very old, crappy keyboard, which sometimes does not register strokes. So my choice bould be the Excalibur v2 keyboard.

The keyboard would be real nice as the one i have now has to have a wood block under it to compensate for the broken leg

5 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

5 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would love to win the sagitta spectrum mouse because I am still currently using my old dell mouse from like 2014 

I'd like any of the two items (with a preference for the keyboard) just for the sake of winning something in a contest. At least, this is honest ^_^

I want it because I have NEVER, ever, ever has a mechanical keyboard in my life.

i want Excalibur v2 keyboard but that is impossible to win these giveaway...

I would love the keyboard! I want to give it to a friend who doesn't understand the awesomeness of mechanical key switches!

I have an newer K120 from Logitech and its starting to wear down alot.

My twitter is @rohzino

My choice is the excalibur-v2

Current PC Specs

GPU: 750ti CPU: AMD FX-6300 PSU: EVGA 500W Case: Corsair Carbide Series Windowed 100R Mobo: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P

I have the worlds mushiest least responsive wireless keyboard ever. I am working on ny setup, which has lots of blue lights, and I already have a G502, so the keyboard would solve both of my problems

I'd like the excalibur v2 keyboard, because i've never had a mechanical keyboard since my budget is pretty low. Also, the RGB lightning will go perfectly with my new NZXT Hue i recently bought! This would definitely improve my setup! :D

I want that black keyboard because the one I have right now is really old and really worn out.

Yaaah, it's my birthday. And there's a giveaway! 

I would love to have the Tesoro Excalibur V2 with the brown switches, I've had red for ~3 years now... The corsair keyboard I have is worn out so to say, above of that, it's not even fully mechanical! (e.g. the insert-home-pageup block is rubber dome, which is horrible IMO) My friend has browns and they are so much better for me than reds. I program a lot, and in the past I gamed more than I programmed. Since my requirements of the keyboard changed, I'd love to have brown switches now. 

That's the reason I'd like to win, plus it's my birthday and I'm a poor IT student.

Spoiler

Sh*t, I spoiled my milk.. Get it? ... no? ...

Definitely the mice because my old steel series kinzu has stopped working so I need a new mice 4 clicking.