Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would really like the keyboard to help me and my Hyperion Fury to make more dank memes like blunt cosby and be the dankest cs:go/battlefield player ever known to smoke a fat blunt and get all the headshots.

If only a euro like me had a chance of winning. Not baiting at all...

Would love to have the keyboard, please. I need one for my office, since i got a really lousy one (new guy gets screwed, haha.. very funny).

Thanks.

The keyboard. My laptop keyboard is awful

I am currently on a horrible, crusty filthy setup, both mouse and keyboard are hunks of junk. Would love any new peripherals to make using my gear not a complete pain in the butt. I do a lot of typing for work, so brown switches would make my life a dream, and setting wsad in differnet colours would kick so much ass i might explode.

Love your stuff, it would be a dream to get hooked up :)

I Need A keyboard but seriously cannot afford a good one!!! I'm using a Logitech K200 with like 10 broken keys!!(PIC)

Also, I'm going to upgrade my PC this year, I'm saving up for it! it would be ton of help it I get it!:D

WP_20160304_15_50_49_Pro.jpg

I would like to win the Tesoro Excalibur v2 keyboard because i would like a new , keyboard for my new set-up, because i have never used a mechanical keyboard and my current keyboard is  the Medion K 28 which i have been using for 5 years. It would be nice to have a new nice keyboard to use.  search?q=acer+keyboard&biw=1920&bih=936& 

Thank you 

I would really like the keyboard, because I've never had the opportunity to try anything other than a membrane one, and it would really prefer it over my current "Polygon Game Keyboard" which, to be honest, isn't really that bad, but kinda is.

I want the keyboard because I have got a stupid ass AT/XT connector keyboard that stops working on me and I haven't got the money to buy a new one, so if I was to win this giveaway I'd be more than glad to accept it. : P

I would love to win the keyboard because I am yet to own a mechanical and/or backlit keyboard and it would be awesome because all my keys press all the keys around them 90% of the time, and just typing this sentence was a huge chore.

I'd like the keyboard, cause I have crapy old keyboar.

I would love to have the keyboard as my battle station is lacking a nice one. I'm suck with a Logitech keyboard which has the COD logo on, due to its cheap price when I bought it. 

Thanks!

I would really love to win one of the Excalibur V2 keyboards because I live in Australia, I am young (15) and in Australia here, buying anything anywhere is sooooooo expensive. I'm currently trying to make a cheap as PC build, having to save up for weeks for each part and this would just be a major help and take one less stress off my back!
Thanks guys I'm sure everyone appreciates this,
Daniel. :)

i would actually like to win the Mouse. My old one is slowly falling appart.

Hmmmmm, so many options (or not)

I would prefer the Excalibur v2 keyboard

I would like the mouse, because my old one is with one feet in grave. 

I would very much like the keyboard since i have been using my microsoft sidewinder x4 (i know, its the real pro stuff) for 4 years now and i think there are new types of becteria evolving under these keys as i type. once i heard it make a hissing noise so im too afraid to clean it in case i set some unspeakable creations free.

I would like a keyboard because the one I'm using now is over 9 years old, most buttons work and some buttons are still visible (letter or number on it)

I would like the mouse because my current mouse is overused and it didnt even produce any click sound anymore:(..and BTW continue producing an awesome content,i learn a lot from you guys since the 1st time i watch the video in youtube...keep up the good work and u guys are SUPERFUN

I realy would like to whin the mouse, because currently I'm using a cheap 5 euro mouse which realy isn't that great :P

I would like to have a Excalibur v2 keyboard, because I'm still using my ~12 year old Benq A122 one, which quite frankly served me well, but already becoming more unusable every day.

41DPJEM36RL.jpg

I would choose the  Excalibur v2 keyboard becuase I haven't won anything from the internet... Even the heart of my crush...

I would like the Keyboard, this is because i am currently using a Logitech G15 keyboard and it is dropping out and in of power. and in serious need of a upgrade. unfortunately being a student... i don't have time for a job and live off Ramen.

I'd LOVE the keyboard, since I already have a gaming mouse (4 years old but still working ^^). But my keyboard.. well let's just not get into that ahah

I need both upgrade. Most of all I want a mouse