Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

this would be great for the build i am working on. i currently only have a mid 2000's keyboard that just breathes ancient. with the low budget i have for making a decent gaming machine the keyboard would do me wonders of saving so i can invest in better performance of the desktop itself

I would love to win the keyboard, I've never been able to buy a gaming keyboard or mouse but this keyboard looks so frickin cool!

Well I've been needing a new mouse as I have a old as hell mouse from Dell for my laptop but it's meh and would love to have one for gaming ^.^

I would really like to have the new keyboard, as I'm currently using one I found in a hard rubbish collection after my other keyboard died 4 years ago.

Good luck to everyone though. :)

I'd like to win the mouse, because it looks like it would fit my hand a lot better than my current Corsair mouse, and I would really love the RGB lighting.

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I wish to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard as I am using a laptop right now and working on getting a pc in the near future! 

Pls love me.

The keyboard, because the one I am using is almost completely falling apart and I can't currently afford a new one.

i would love a keyboard because my fiancee spilled a drink on my logitech g10 so now im stuck with a terrible old wireless keyboard.

If by the grace of the gods I win, I would like to receive the keyboard as my current one is so very old! I have my entire setup that I worked very hard for but my keyboard is just simply out of my budget! 

Thank you for this opportunity :) 

have a nice day! 

I would like to get the keyboard because the one im using right now has a broken USB port so it frequently disconnects from my pc .

Sagitta Spectrum mouse, because it's a damn good mouse.

I want the Excalibur v2 keyboard. I've been typing for years in a membrane keyboard and have been wanting an AFFORDABLE brown switches keyboard for heavy writing use (why does everyone make black switches the only affordable ones?).

I want the mouse  because i don't need a keyboard but i could use a mouse that costs more than 10€.

Thank you Linus and the whole team at Linus Media Group for bringing us great technical information and lots of fun with your videos.  I work in Tech support and you guys are an invaluable resource for learning about the newest and most popular gear to hit the market. I really like the  Excalibur v2 keyboard and would love to win one so I can have a keyboard I love as much as Luke loves his Ducky DK-9008 G2.  Thank you again for all you guys do. 

I want the Mouse because I have gamed with a mouse that can´t even scroll or click correctly. I have to click it multiple times jut to make one click and when i scroll down it randomly scrolls up! Thx for reading this!

I'd like the keyboard  because my keyboard is old and  some butons don't work ... tnx bb

The keyboard because i always wanted a mechanical keyboard but they are to expensive for my budget    @JustForFun_Dota

I'd like to win the white Excalibur v2 keyboard because it would put a smile on my brother's face :).

If i were to win this giveaway i really wouldnt care which one i got but i would prefer the keyboard since im using one of the really old acer keyboards that they use in schools..... So yeah im kinda sick of this keyboard but hey, Atleast i have a PC let alone a keyboard that works.

(plus ive been watching linustechtips for about 2 years....Just saying.......) 

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!! For the chance to win these items!!!!!!!!

I would want the keyboard so I can give it to my girlfriend for her birthday.  She loves my RGB keyboard due to its lighting effects, and has been wanting one that lights up for her computer for some time now.

i would like keyboard, cause i really like it and for a little "show off" if i get it. :PxD

Keyboard, because my old keyboard (black widow) has been running for a long time, and needs a break.

the keyboard because i don't own a mechanical keyboard, still using the shitty hp keyboard...