Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

Product: Keyboard

Why: I'd say the main reason is because the keyboard I use now has outlived its time and I'm direly in need of a new one. Whilst I do have the money to pay for a new one, I'd very much like to save a few bucks.

Made a account just for this giveaway. Been a follower on youtube for a while now.

I would like to get the Tesoro Excalibur please!

Many thanks and good luck.

I want the keyboard because my birthday is 12 march and a gift like this would be awesome....plus the paint of my w,a,s and d buttons on my current keyboard is not there anymore :-D and i have no monoey to buy another one soon.

Excalibur v2 keyboard. Never had a mechanical keyboard.

I'm a student and have wanted a blue back lit with brown/red switches for the longest time! (its my colour scheme) I'm in the process of upgrading my set up (slowly because of student status) and would love this keyboard. Currently running on a £10 Logitech wireless right now :/ 

Pretty please ^_^

Dear Linus media group. I hope u have an wonderful day. I know I have beacuases u just set me up with a Give away, your so kind. I really want the keyboard beacuas I play games on a Mac keyboard. I had the money for a pc but not for a keyboard (I always cry at this part) u she a Mac keyboard is Muchy and aren't Muchy. Last help me I don't know what to do. Hug from your give away winner.

I wanna in the keybord cuz my keyboard is shit its a dell from 2008, Its horible to play csgo on. And i dont have money to get a new.. Please i wanna win :)

I would like to have the new keyboard as I for the past five years I have been using the Logitech Wave Keyboard. It is getting old and even one of the keys are missing ):

I want that backlighted keyboard, coz mine is so dark.

I´d like to get the keyboard because my old keyboar is breaking in my hands

I'd like the keyboard,  because my keyboard is about 6 years old an I just need a new one. 

I would like to win the  Excalibur v2 keyboard to replace my old Microsoft one and actually i never have had a mechanical keyboard...

CPU:i5 6600K | GPU:R9 390 | RAM:8GB DDR4 2133 | SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 128GB | HDD:1TB WD BLUE + 500GB WD BLUE

Keyboard please, I already have a dope gamin' mauz...and also becuz i have a rusty dollar store (rubber dome???) keyboard!

The mouse would be great. My current mouse has a broken middle click and the scroll sometimes goes in the opposite direction.

Sagittta chiquita, because it's AWSOME, period. :)

I sue a laptop for my csgo gaming, so anything is better than the mushy keys my laptop provides :) Would really like the keyboard

I would love to have an Excalibur keyboard! Why?

Because I'm quite new to the great world of gaming pc's and I'm getting a "Gaming" pc custom built and sent to me. Now to do this, I am going to spend many hours doing overtime at my very part time job (2 hours a week, yep, great Ik) to get enough money to buy it.

I then need to buy equipment such as a mechanical keyboard, a mouse, etc. It would be a great opportunity if I could get one of these keyboards as it would really help out in my quest to set up a high quality gaming pc and would get me ever so much closer to my goal. I'd really appreciate one of these keyboards and don't have much else to say other than good luck to everyone else :p!

I'd like to win the Tesoro mouse because Linus' words are gold, and when he says he's got a giveaway, you must enter it. Also, the mouse would help me bring about world peace.

Followed Tesoro. Twitter username's the same one I use here.

i would want the keyboard cuz i've getting sick with my current laptop keyboard lol

I would love to have the Excalibur V2 mechanical keyboard because I simply have no good keyboard for my gaming needs :P It has always been a neglected luxury in all of my setups because I can't usually afford the extra money for one. While my mouse is pretty old (MX518) it still works perfectly and does what it needs to do for my gaming experience, so the keyboard is more preferable for me.

The Mechanical Keyboard please! I want to replace my 5 year old rubber dome a4tech. Good luck to everyone!

I want to win the mouse, because my currently mouse is not that great and I want to be able to properly play R6: Siege :D 

Keyboard because I'm using a dell office one i found laying around the house :/

I would love to win because...

I'm a Navy Vet. I had a hard time getting use to the civilian life and of course I'm a huuuuge gamer, I have a youtube channel, twitch channel. I've been wanting to get into the scene but I don't have much funds since my ex wife took a huge chung of my lifes savings during the Navy (She basically left me and my daughter then proceeded to take $53,000 and ran off) details are personal but I've been getting screwed over and over. and your videos and streams along with other streamers and youtubers make life a little bearable. But I digress winning either mouse or keyboard would help out a lot I'm currently using a hand-me down keyboard and mouse about 9 years old and I don't really have the luxury of upgrading, I was barely able to buy a decent gaming laptop and build a PC but I had to work hard for it.

if you're like "TLDR" then it would mean a lot to me to be able to win, it would help me gaming wise and helping me with my ambitions to being a game developer and animator. Thank you!

i would love to replace this old MS rubber dome and finally try a mechanical keyboard, besides the fact that these look exactly like i would want them to.