Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

If i win this prize i would like to get the mouse because im saving money to build my new computer and im on a tight budget so it will be great if i win this giveaway and get the mouse because then i would have more money to spend on better hardware ( in my country mouse like that cost about 70 usd with 70 usd i could buy more ram or better gpu)

I would like the mouse because when i brought my laptop, steelseries gaming keyboard (APEX 300), and steelseries gaming mouse (Rival 100) to school, later that day, i lost my mouse and my keyboard. Now i'm using a crappy hp keyboard and a wireless microsoft mouse to play my games. It is a sad life. :(

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

I want keyboard or mouse.. Or Titan X ;)

I would love to win a mouse because mine is dying and it also has no RGB lighting so it would be an awesome way to spice up my setup.

The  Excalibur v2 keyboard, because I've never had a mechanical keyboard and would love to get my hands on one.

NO! It's art, it's colonialism and you'll never get it!

The mouse as I just updated my keyboard but my mouse is this horrendous touch mouse thing that I tried to use to make Windows 8 usable on a desktop. Fail. 

Woah, nice looking keyboard i suppose. Love if i get it. I need new keyboard and Love the brown switches Ah.... keyboard everywhere

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I want it coz i have wooden keyboard and i dont have any mony now hehe

Hope i win that puppy

I need this magnificent piece of art called Excalibur v2 keyboard for hc gaming and blink blink reasons ;)

I want that --> Excalibur v2 keyboard:D Give it to me pls.

well my overly expensive mouse dued a week ago so getting the mouse will be amaizing, the mouse lookinbg really cool and clean

Keyboard no doubt, Because I Love RGB Keyboards and now I am using a Logitech K100. I think it is time for change..

Intel i3-4150 3.50Ghz | MSI B85M-G43 | HyperX Fury 8GB 1866Mhz x1 | Intel HD 4400 | WD Caviar Blue 500GB , Samsung 160GB | Odyssey 450W | AOC E950Sw 18.5In | Windows 10 Pro | Zebronics Armour 2

I would like to get a Excalibur v2 keyboard! I've literally never used mechanical keyboard and still using membrane keyboard T_T I love the look of the keyboard and it would be awesome to try out and game on. Thanks for offering the giveaway. <3

I'd like to give that keyboard a shot, would be a great replacement voor my semi broken razer.

I would like the keyboard because I have just gotten into pc gaming and though I have a decent mouse I can't afford a good mechanical keyboard ?

Thanks for the giveaway ?

I wish to have the Excalibur v2 keyboard as I have never gamed with a mechanical keyboard and I'd really like to have that experience. I have always only had a laptop and where I live there is no shop that has anything related to gaming, the best kind of keyboard possible to get here is usually a wireless logitech the most expensive one which usually is only about 30 usd. It is really sad to see the amount of gamers who have a 1500 USD pc and a terrible keyboard. I'd like to be one who is not in that misery.

The keyboard because my crappy Gateway prebuilt keyboard from like 5 years ago is starting to give up the ghost.

I would love to win the keyboard because I have a keyboard that works great for my brother (he has lupus and my keyboard would allow him to play without his hands going numb)  and if I won this keyboard I would be able to give him mine and use this one. Allowing us to play games together 

TBH I need both and cant afford a neither

I would love the keyboard! I am using a 10$ membrane keyboard right now and would love to have mechanical switches!

My current rig:

CPU :Intel I7 4790K , MOBO: Asus Maximus Hero VII , STORAGE: Plextor m6e 256Gb + WD Black 3Tb, GPU(s): 1x ASUS STRIX GTX 1060, PSU: Corsair RM1000 , CASE: Fractal Design S.

Keyboard pleasae, i use my old keyboard since 2012

I'd live the mouse, because I currently use a super cheap mouse with my laptop.

I want the mouse. My current mouse is the cheapest razor mouse i found a few years ago. Its worn out, and the wire is at a point were I.m worried it will soon be a wireless mouse.

I'd love to win one of those keyboards because I have an old brown hp keyboard and it barely works