Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

My keyboard is broke and I'm using a terrible $20 cheapo. Such tragedy has lead me to this moment. I'm drunk on whiskey because, alas, I cannot game. I need that keyboard LTT, or do you want to be responsible for me drinking more whiskey, which I enjoy but that's not the point. Don't be that guy. In this instance the entire company is a guy. Shutup, my logic is fine, it's not Swiss at all. In saying, it has no holes. Yeah I like cheese, who doesn't.

would lke to wn the keyboard, because my stopped workng whle 'm wrtng ths

i would love to win that keyboard.......Bcoz i followed Tesoro.......lololololzzzzzzzzzzzzz............

Spoiler

The keyboard, since I don't know how much longer my current one can withstand the pressure of csgo matchmaking.

It'd be nice to win a new keyboard. Got a 10-keyless with Cherry MX-Reds on it and when it comes to recording, the reds are just too loud, especially with my mic where it is above the keyboard. Backlighting would also help me out a good bit, but the lack of a number pad is what REALLY drives me nuts these days. Especially when it comes to playing games like GTA where the flying is defaulted to the keypad I dont have.

Keyboard or mouse doesnt matter for me as my both are realy bad. but if i have to choose probabbly Keyboard. 

I'd love to have the keyboard because I don't have money and I'm stuck with nasty rubber domes. This would be a delightful present! Thanks!

I'd love the keyboard! Mine is a cheap walmart pos... 

I would like to win the mouse, I've wanted a good professional mouse for so long for counter strike. I want the 1000hz polling rate it would certainly help my gameplay, I currently own a old 4$ mouse which can't handle my quick reflexes and gets stuck when I try to do a twitch reflex. Please guys select me I would greatly appreciate that.

I would like the Excalibur v2 keyboard bcs i cant game with microsoft basic one >.>

I would like the keyboard, so i can get a new keyboard home. I'm already using a Tesoro Durandal at work, and like it alot :)

The keyboard would be perfect for my brand new skylake build! I'm waiting on my graphics card to get here and then the build begins but I could definitely use some new peripherals to go with it!

That keyboard looks pretty dope. Could use a good mechanical keyboard. Saves me from this weird razer one... It's good but it's not the best.

I came her from one of your videos and just joined this forum to get the cance to win one of these cool Sagitta Spectrum mouse.

You ask why i want it?
Okay I have a reason to win this:

I need a new mouse because my last one broke and now i have to use this 6 year old mouse. This thing is so useless for doing work stuff or gaming so I#m already wathing out for a replacement.

i would absolutely love the  Excalibur v2 keyboard because to be honest im poor and i love the look of this keyboard

I would love the Sagitta Spectrum mouse because I'm just using a crappy Microsoft mouse for all of my gaming its really sad because it is such a crappy mouse which is not great for shooters

i would like to have the keyboard because it look very nice and have programmable key :)

I woudl like to win the keyboard because I always wanted a good mechanical keyboard, I've never had a mechanical keyboard

I have a dell keyboard that i have been using for years, it is not the greatest for typing speeds for it has rubber dome keys. It would be awesome to have an upgrade. oh and i love macros!! 

I would love to get new keyboard, because my old one dont work properly anymore. :)

I would like to win the keyboard to finally change at mech keyboard because i can't afford at it, but the first thing would be awesome have something from one of the group that are not only interested at make only money but they do for passion! Good luck to everyone 

PS but hey a mouse is good ad same hahaha

I would like to have the keyboard, because i use a 8 years old Logitech Deluxe keyboard.

Hey Linus,

I would really love to get the mouse since i now have a 5 year old 10$ mouse and the scroll wheel does not even work..

keep up the great work!

ConJabi