Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would like the Excalibur v2 keyboard beacause i have been using a membrane keyboards and have never owned i mechanical keyboard and the keyboard i currently have is very bad.

I would like the mouse or keyboard because I never had the luxury of using high end gaming mice or mechanical keyboards.

I would really like to try them! 

I play games on my laptop, and the built in chiclet keyboard isn't really op to par. Hmu please?

I'd love the Excalibur v2 by Tesoro because it would look great with my new setup and help me get to Gold in Blade and Soul!

The Excalibur v2 keyboard because last year I built my dream computer but forgot to set aside money for a nice keyboard so all i had left was 20 bucks for a cooler-master kb+m combo:/

I'd love that keyboard as the one my mother currently uses well... it was white at one point. Now its a sort of brown and sticky?

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

I want a new mouse as mine died and I'm using an old deathadder with the horrible blue lights that does not match anything on my pc so I turned them off and now I see the scrollwheel faded and yellowish... That Tesoro mouse would look GREAT on my desk!!!

Also: Nice to see worldwide giveaways!!!

LianLi A71F Fulltower - i7 3770k delided + Corsair H60 - G.Skill Ripjaws 16 Gb @2133 Mhz - Sabertooth Z77 - Asrock Vega 56 - Asus Xonar Essence STX - Creative SoundBlaster Omni - 2x Corsair Force GT 120 Gb - 2x WD Green 2 Tb - 1x WD Blue 2 Tb - Corsair K70 w/ Red switches - Logitech MX Anywhere 2.

I would like the keyboard because i don't have any money to buy on and i hope i can win this keyboard or a mouse but i hope i win!

I would like the keyboard so I don't have to use my laptop keyboard in my home office, last keyboard I had was ruined by my kid and some spilled nail polish remover. Sufficed to say nail polish remover does not like plastic.

Excalibur v2 keyboard

Need a new keyboard for my hot counter strike moves.

I don't need either, give them to someone who needs.

Would love to have their Sagitta Spectrum mouse, i'm sick of gaming on my wireless mouse. -____-

I'd like to start playing competitive FPS, but my actual mouse is not that precise so I would really love to have a new one ?

I would appreciate the keyboard because I've never had a mechanical keyboard. The ones I use are only the standard ones that come with a computer or laptop. Help me bro!

I want the keyboard, because I'm using my 7 year old rubberdome, and my fingers hurt when playing :P

I would get the most use out of the keyboard as I would not have to carry a keyboard wherever I go just leave on at point a and have one at point b

I would like a mouse because my current one is dying and this one looks totally awesome!

SAGITTA

gaming mouse. because i am using a cheep 7 dollar chinese gaming mouse from amazon.....

On 3/4/2016 at 2:06 AM, nicklmg said:
On 3/4/2016 at 2:06 AM, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

Would love a new mouse because I'm stuck with one of those wireless nice that came with a laptop bag..

:/

The keyboard would be nice, as I have a decent setup at work, Logitech 710+ kb and Logitech G700 mouse, but when I'm home it's what every crap I have laying around.  I think I would rather have a good keyboard than a good mouse.

I'd love to have one of the keyboards because I'm doing another build and it would look great with one of those smexy keyboards. ?

Id like to win the keyboard or mouse cause Ive been gaming on an old unbranded dell keyboard thats about 8 yrs old, and a mouse that still uses the ball inside! Its a nightmare for any higher dpi games, and the keyboard is starting to become unresponsive... I hope i win. xD

On 3/4/2016 at 4:06 PM, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

I guess i would want the keyboard because i had never touched a mechanical keyboard in my entire life and why not :b

Best of luck to all who enter!

They're both beautiful, but I gotta go with the mouse.

I can't do without media and volume control on my keyboards.