Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

The keyboard looks really interesting. I would love to mess with the programmable backlighting as well as try some brown switches. My current keyboard is a buckling spring model m, so trying some browns with added high-techness (is that a thing?) would be fun.

I'd like the keyboard bcause i've using a really old logitech keyboard (didnt even know what the name was) for like 4 years...

Also, the keyboard looks awesome and have a rgb lighting :)

The keyboard because i recently found out my friend has been gaming with an old crappy keyboard because he cant afford a better keyboard right now. I would love to give this to him.

I would like to win the Sagitta Spectrum Mouse. Looks like a pretty epic mouse, and would love to have it! I just got a really nice Steel Series Keyboard from my father in law. 

Twitter handle: @Authmion

I'd like to win the keyboard, so I can follow the path of Taran, and learn how to use two keyboard in PremierePro (and possibly in Ae and Au ) .

PS: I so wanna see this video

PPS: Taran if you're reading this, you're my hero !

An Excalibur V2 Keyboard would be my item of choice.  I've never owned a mechanical keyboard much to my shame.  And this one looks exceptional...and how can it not be with a name like Excalibur?

The keyboard. I'm really tired of gaming on a wireless Vakoss Msonic MK2365UK. The keyboard keeps dying on me during a match. The batteries die in a day or two. I would really love to win the Excalibur v2 by Tesoro. I've never ever had a mechanical keyboard in my life and i would love to try it out

The Sagitta Spectrum mouse of course, because of RGB and because I don't really like the keyboard design (and I have a new shiny keyboard anyway).

Time to replace this absurdly old Razer (crappy) Lachesis mouse :P

The white keyboard would be awesome.  It is so hard to find a good white mechanical keyboard.  Would probably look for some black key caps to replace the white ones with to match my g600 mouse. 

I'd like to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I've always wanted to own an illuminated keyboard, but have just always wanted to buy something else more every month. So I end up not having enough money left over to get one. I'm still saving up for a new video card at the moment. So I can't really be buying anything else until after that. I'm trying for a GTX 980ti so it's going to take me a while!

I would like to win the keyboard. Why? Because I'm addicted to keyboards. I don't know why. But I guess that's part of an addiction; most of the time, you don't know why you're addicted...

the keyboard because I have a really old Microsoft keyboard that is slowly dying on me and i would love to not have to shell out the cash for a new one that does not suck 

I would like to get the keyboard. 

I am studying IT on university and one of my main subjects is programming, and it is pretty hard to type on my crappy notebook.

I would like to win the Keyboard because I went all out on a custom build sporting the new skylake i7 980ti new monitor mouse 32gbs of ram corsiar h100i etc. but i'm using a very old dell keyboard that has so many sticky buttons its crazy and it would be the perfect thing to finish my set up