Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would love to win both but since I have to choose one... I choose the keyboard.

Why I want it... Looks like a great mechanical keyboard, stylish and lots of useful features.

The keyboard would be nice, because the keyboard i currently use is good for gaming, but not much for typing, those brown switches would really come in handy.

CPU AMD FX-6350 @ 4.5Ghz 1.284v Motherboard ASUS M5A97 R2.0 Memory 4x2GB ADATA XPG Gaming v2.0 1600Mhz CPU Cooler Corsair H100i

GPU MSI 270x HAWK Edition Display HP w1907 Storage 1x Samsung 850 EVO 128Gb SSD 1x 400GB Hitachi HDD Case Corsair 450D PSU Corsair CX750M Semi-modular

Keyboard Logitech G105 Blue LED Version Mouse Microsoft Basic Optical Mouse v2.0 Audio 2x Logitech x230 for a Quad-Channel speaker setup OS Windows 8.1

Gawd, I would love a new keyboard. I've been working with my Corsair K30 for ages and can't afford to buy a new keyboard, so this would be amazing for me :) 

Good luck to all :P

I'd love to get the mouse!

Even though I love my old logitech mouse, it simply has some serious problems... like no RGB lighting. And also the cable is about to break, but that is just secondary.

The mouse
(drools)

Because I'm stuck in a facility where people like to 'arrange' things for me, which cost me my keyboard months ago... and just when I get used to using a $12 plastic one.. they manage to kill my mouse.
I don't think I will ever get used to this 'borrowed' plastic GE mouse.

How did we survive on these < 300dpi toys through the 90s??

I would like the keyboard cause I am currently using a Dell keyboard from my workstation.  It's pretty bad.

I would love to win the  Excalibur v2 keyboard; I love the fully programmable keys and brown mechanical switches.

I would like the Excalibur v2 keyboard to match my rig and G502 mouse.

Thanks for the giveaway :)

Would like to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard cuz my keyboard is worn out.

Both are irresistible , but I choose the Sagitta, because of it's ergonomics  and antimicrobial soft-touch finish

Keyboard looks great! Currently using the one from my father's first computer, it was a gateway... honestly just surprised it still works, and don't have the heart to get rid of it, but a free keyboard might just do the trick.

Followed on Twitter.

Would love to win the keyboard as my current one is.. not very good and on top of that wireless so just annoying -_- Oh and because mechanical is awesome ^^ 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Sagitta Spectrum mouse! I wonder on the comfort level because gaming is best done in comfort and maybe socks and sandals :)

I need a new keyboard because someone spilled beer on my Filco a few weeks ago... :(

I need a new keyboard because I'm poor and saved up for years in order to get a gaming PC. But by the end, I only had enough money left over to buy a membrane keyboard. My fingers are constantly cramping up and it's simply unpleasant. Please help me out.

Make me a believer in mechanical keyboards. I'll take the Excalibur v2, please. Plus, that's a sweet name.

I have been debating a new mouse for a while now because the one I use currently has been used so much that the top coating is peeling off so the Sagitta Spectrum would be awesome.

Id love that key board ive had my soul set on mechanical but its just been out of my budget for so long. living in NZ makes it harder to buy online as shipping costs just rack up the price.

I'd like a Excalibur v2 keyboard, as it would be nice to finally get a mechanical keyboard.

I repaired my "BG Gaming Gear", which was the cheapest mouse with more than 3 buttons including wheel there was (20 bucks), several times the last years. Mainly thx to the sacrifice of other old stock mouses. So that

SAGITTA SPECTRUM OPTICAL GAMING MOUSE

would REALLY give the shape of my hand a new purpose... and I can't wait to open it up too, but hopefully it will be long until I have to :)

If MIRACLES are real, please make it happen for me...

I could really use both, But I would defiantly rather take the keyboard. I have the Cm-storm gaming keyboard and moose. 

I play GTA 5 alot and it doesn't have ghosting keys which really affects me. 

I want to win the Sagita Spectrum mouse. I'm lacking a good mouse and this has the right color scheme for my setup. See, because I can choose the color. My 12$ mouse doesn't with it's two leds. Yes, it has two leds!

If I were to win I would choose the computer mouse. I was always curious how a top quality mouse feels and functions. Then I would do a review of it on my YouTube channel.

The keyboard, because I'm using a $29 CM storm combo and it makes me sad.