Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

Well...I would like to get the Excalibur v2 keyboard to include into my gaming set. Since I'm a gamer and single, i hope i could get it as a consolation prize to celebrate to my lonely and singlehood life. ~.~

I would love to win the KB, the reason I deserve this treasure(TESORO in spanish) is because it's finally time to replace my 13 yo DELL KB

Always wanted to try a mechanical keyboard. So...that's something.

The keyboard. Definitely. My current one has broken keys where they'll bounce out if you press them too hard because the clips on the undersides are broken. 

I'd love to win the keyboard :) because i'd love to win something with LinusTech group signed on it :) and also have a keyboard for my 2nd setup i am currently building 

I would like to win the Sagitta Spectrum mouse because I'm not using QWERTY at home

I would like to get a new mouse and the reason I want it because im using my old crappy mouse for like 4 years and now she is just too small for my hand and she just always keeps glitching and batteries just run out too quick now

Excalibur v2 keyboard. I'm building a new budget gaming build for the sister in law and a nice mechanical keyboard like the v2 would really improve the experience on her new rig. Thanks!

I need the keyboard because i using the Stock Lenovo keyboard which came with my lenovo pc which i bought 8 years ago. changed the pc but still on the same keyboard 

I would really like the keyboard because I should be able to use my roommates older mouse and right now I'm stuck with a Logitech K400r currently and I would be using this keyboard for content creation and gaming. You guys are awesome and I have been binge watching your videos and Wan shows. :) Awesome content and killer commentary. Keep it up guys!

I want the keyboard because I'm using an onn wireless one and its unresponsive and crap 

I would like to have the Keyboard, because i have already a deathadder, but i havent a real gaming keyboard.

I would like the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I have been meaning to replace my Dell keyboard that I have had for the last 7+ years 

860645cd_38550_xlargenss_ndo4190.jpeg

I want the Keyboard because I'm building a new PC and looking to replace my Blackwidow 2014, It's dirty as hell. No eating in front of your computer. 

I would like to win the keyboard because I want to make the move from the "normal" ones to a mechanical.

a mouse would be great :D

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

I'd like the mouse, am thinking of buying a new one but this might save me some money.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

I would never buy a mechanical keyboard, because I don't have the money for it. Normally, I use all of my money for my computer and cheap out on the peripherals. But it would be awesome to WIN a mechanical keyboard. So yes, I'd like to win that keyboard.

Iwouldlovetowinthe.Excalibur.v2.keyboard

becausethespacebarofthisoneisbroken:(

Still using a crappy membrane keyboard, a mechanical keyboard would be awesome!

The keyboard looks really interesting. I would love to mess with the programmable backlighting as well as try some brown switches. My current keyboard is a buckling spring model m, so trying some browns with added high-techness (is that a thing?) would be fun.

I'd like the keyboard bcause i've using a really old logitech keyboard (didnt even know what the name was) for like 4 years...

Also, the keyboard looks awesome and have a rgb lighting :)

The keyboard because i recently found out my friend has been gaming with an old crappy keyboard because he cant afford a better keyboard right now. I would love to give this to him.

I would like to win the Sagitta Spectrum Mouse. Looks like a pretty epic mouse, and would love to have it! I just got a really nice Steel Series Keyboard from my father in law. 

Twitter handle: @Authmion