Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would like the mouse. Because I still use an old logitech g400. And because I watch every video and like them all. xD p.s. Dennis I love you

1. I would love it to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I already have a cool desk with a great mouse. But my keyboard is ready for an upgrade.

2. Done

3. Like always. ;)

The Keyboard would be nice, I've been gaming on a non mechanical keyboard for far too long. An old Microsoft Keyboard.

Thanks,

The mouse, because then I don't have to continue using my broken redragon Cenrophorus.

I would love a  Excalibur v2, it might just be what I need to replace my board that that sadly died :( she was a good board she will be missed *sniffle*yr9tePF.jpg

I would like the keyboard because I am currently building my first setup (yay) and the keyboard I am going to buy is not mechanical.

Definitely the keyboard - I have a cheap British keyboard but set to US layout, so the symbols are all wrong :P

Time to go into Mechanical Keyboard land.

I'd really like one of those really good looking Excalibur V2 MGKs :)

Hello, i want to win keyboard, because im kinda gamer guy and im tired of my laptop keyboard, small buttons and i have huge hands xD

Sagitta Spectrum mouse, i would like to have it cause mine is really cheap. It has served me already 1 year and sometimes sensor is glitching.

either product would be great they both seem to have great features and functionality

I'd really love to win the Mouse because I've really never had the opportunity to purchase peripherals and these stock ones are getting a little old. Especially this mouse with a broken scroll button. :P Thanks for the opportunity guys!

RuSe

I want the keyboard because right now I have a membrane red dragon karura. It's not an awful keyboard however keys get stuck and, well, it's membrane so enough said.

The mechanical keyboard would be perfect! I've never had a mechanical keyboard and have been trying to save up for one but other peripherals/upgrades keep getting in the way (ssds..mice..larger hdds..etc). In addition I've never used one long enough to enjoy it so I am hesitant to actually take the $150-200 leap to get one, especially with the range of switches and the conflicting reviews of non-cherry switches. Also... the blue matches my peripherals color scheme :) 

Thanks Linus media group for providing me with awesome tech content :)

On 3/4/2016 at 3:06 AM, nicklmg said:

would really like the mouse as mine is currently about to go up in flames (buttons not as responsive ect.)

I would like to win the keyboard (primarily) because right now i'm stuck using a logitech mk220 keyboard and mouse combo that glitches out a lot... I've never actually used a mechanical keyboard and would love to get one... Thanks for the giveaway LMG!

PS... the mouse is fine as well because even my current mouse is facing similar issues as my keyboard...

I'd love to get a new mouse because recently my little brother smashed my mouse and now I have to use a loptop pad :(

i really want the KB coz, my laptops KB is broken, and i really want a competitive KB, coz i play dota 2 alot..

I would like to with the keyboard. I am playing games on a 20 year old dell keyboard 

I would like to win the Excalibur v2.

I have a membrane keyboard.

#damndaniel

Sincerely,

Caleb/Beast Man/OG KUSH

p.s. I don't smoke it just feels right! 

I would like to win a mouse because my is not working as it should ;(

of course mouse because my old one is really cheap and she server my for like 2 years if not more and her mouse 1 key is bugging sometimes 

The Mouse cuz i just started playing cs go and I use the mouse i stole from my School lab. And i might need to steal another one soon too cuz the right click is starting to malfunction

So if you guys want to prevent a felony just...............................

I'd like to win the Keyboard because I'd like to use a nicer keyboard than the stock rubber dome I fight with every day at work.

I'm not an audiophile, I'm just really picky about my music... and my headphones... and my speakers... and my microphone. Other than that, I'm totally not an audiophile.

Hi, I am looking for a great gaming mouse which would replace my Connect IT CI-64 and this one looks awsome! Would be very grateful if I won it :)