Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I love giveaways!  Drinks all around! :D

I'd like one of those keyboards.  I've never owned a mechanical gaming keyboard before, and would love to make the switch from cheap, terrible membrane boards. None of them have quite captured the feel of the keyboard I learned to type on, and that makes my hands sad.

I certainly would'n't say no to the mouse, though. :P

The keyboard would be great for the fact that I have been using a terrible $15 keyboard from my local electronics store for around 10 years now and it would be great to use a backlit keyboard for late night typing/gameplay.

Thanks

i want the keyboard as i use a 8 year old macro one.i am sure it is much better as it is mechanical

I'd love to have the keyboard, I really want programmable lighting!

I just built up my new pc and I would like getting a keyboard or mice with it !

I would like to win the mouse since... well i recently started dating this girl and we've been playing alot of MOBA and BOP3 but i'm always like selfish to borrow my Zowie and stuff. So i want to get her a good profesional mouse. Pretty much, so she can keep it to herself : )

Good luck!

Linus, big fan from Mexico!

The Excalibur v2 white keyboard would be a perfect replacement for my wore out ZBoard! 

i would like the keyboard,

Why? because my current keyboard is dying.

I would love that keyboard. I'm way too poor to buy one myself, and am putting all the money I can spare towards a cheap gaming pc I will build myself.

I would like win the Excalibur Keyboard because i accidentally break mine and must use my spare/old keyboard.

I would love to win a Sagitta Spectrum mouse because the current mouse I have isn't very ergonomic and is very latent

I would like the keyboard because it would be a lot better for gaming compared to my current laptop integrated keyboard, and would be a great addition to my laptop together with the razer deathadder I already have. 

I would like the keyboard for my sister because she's been using an old one for 5 years (you have to press down really hard on some of the keys just to get it to work) and we really can't afford to buy any luxury items.

The keyboard, because mine is always dirty. Cleaning is hopeless, I tried.

First gen k70.. Peripherals make me better at CS, right?

If I won something If like it to be the Sagitta Spectrum, cause My old mouse starts to break down and  I need a new one but can't afford one atm. Also thanks for the opportunity to enter this giveaway. 

I'd like the keyboard because I have a really old membrane keyboard that came with the prebuilt that my parents bought in 2009 and it's on its last legs recently, so this would be an amazing help. Thank you guys for the giveaway

I want one of the keyboards. I bought a mechanical keyboard like this for my father-in-law's birthday and now I'm super jealous. 

Honestly I would be glad with either. My new puppy has rekt my wifes mouse and she is using a laptop keyboard.

I would like the keyboard because I have never tried a mechanical keyboard. I currently have a Razor Death Stalker keyboard, but I think it would be fun to try some nice keys with Cherry MX brown keys. From what I hear Excalibur V2 keys are very nice. Love the show Linus.

-Nikko

SAGITTA SPECTRUM would be perfect replacement for my old Copperhead, also a nice addition for an upcoming new build.

I would like to win the Excalibur keyboard, because I always like to experiment with new brands and the keyboard itself looks sick! :)

Well I would love to win either of the giveaways.

1. Not a fan of my green clickaty clack razor keyboard. 2. So noisy and green. I am not green lantern. 

And my mouse..well is just a $20 mouse..nothing special.

thank you 

The  Sagitta Spectrum mouse  because, our mouse drives me crazy by double clicking everytime I press it, bummer..