Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

Hello :) I would like to get  Excalibur v2, i looks like an amazing keyboard and would be a nice replacement for my old wireless keyboard. I hate when i press some keys and they don't " register " and sometimes this makes me rage quit xD New keyboard will make me play " calm " and I could land all those skill shots without keyboard delay :) 

I would love a mech keyboard, my generic ibuypower rubber dome keyboard is falling apart (insilation on the cable turning to dust for example) I love cherry switches and it would be nice to get to use them finally. 

I would like the keyboard because I've been using a cm storm devastator for the past 3 years and its getting gunked up. The keyboard also matches my black and blue led setup. PLS LINUS SENPAI      NOTICE ME. P.S. Kappa

I would like the keyboard because I don't have the money for a decent keyboard. Also my setup is going to be green and that key board has green back lighting.

I would like to win the mouse since mine in litteraly falling apart and has a broken battery-.-

I'd want the mouse. My Logitech G303 recently developed lens rattle and has made the mouse unbearable.

Well I would like to have both, but my mouse seems to be dying on me. But either way I would take either.

I would like the keybord the because the one on my laptop is awful and I can't found any acceptable keybord in my country (Mauritius) ?!!

Thx for making all your vids bro!!!

I want the Excalibur V2, I strongly need a new keyboard.

The Excalibur v2 keyboard please, as I'm sick of using a membrane keyboard and would love to have a decent mechanical keyboard.

I would like it to win the keyboard since I'm programming a lot and I'm sick of missing random R's because my, probably over 10 years old, ugly white, keyboard seems to ignore it when I hit it. 

Considering the very little amount of comments asking for the mouse it probably  is a lot better in terms of winning changes to ask for that, and I maybe should since my mouse isn't any better than my keyboard. They would look great next to my overpriced case. (I saw the case, and I couldn't stop myself  from buying it and now I don't have enough money for a decent keyboard and mouse.)

I would love the keyboard because:

I have had the same cheap membraine logitech keyboard since i was about 12 (i'm 19 now), it's missing keys, the WASD keys are worn out so you can't see the letters and to be honest i was completely fine with this but about a month ago my brother got an awesome mechanical keyboard, i can't recall what one, but it's good, and now I look at my keyboard and it's just not the same. It feels like i cheated a little, but in the bad way where i want to do it again, like my wife and I only ever did missionary and now I've had my eyes opened to completely new experiences... Please enable me to cheat again by giving me this keyboard. (This is just a metopher by the way, i'm just trying to play to your sense of humour, but the bit about me being jelouse of my brother is true and it sucks having to go back to my membraine keyboard after feeling the glorious click of mechancal switches under my fingertips.)

Thanks for your time and consieration,
All the best,
Phil.

I would love the mouse, so i can use it to win many games using it

Keyboard because I regret not getting backlighting with my current one, and my current Blue switches are a bit too noisy for my liking

I'm using a Logitech wireless mouse at least three years old and a five usd Amazon keyboard.

Yeah, I need a bit of an upgrade, and I would have to go with the mouse.

3600X @ stocke | 5600XT TUF OC @ 1850 | 2x16 + 2x8 RAM 3200 HD | 1tb Samsung 970 EVO Plus | Lian Li 205M | TT Toughpower Grand RGB 850 | throwaway b450 asus mobo | BQ cooler

I would like the keyboard because i'm currently using an old apple keyboard.

i7-6700k. Asus Strix GTX 960 4GB. Corsair Vengeance LPX 2400mhz DDR4 16GB. Asrock z170 Pro4. Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD. Fsp Hyper M 600W. NZXT s340. Noctua NH-U12s

Give me both cause my mouse and keyboard are generic ones. I don't have a high end gaming pc but one on which I can play gta5 at lowest settings at 720p. But I consider it a gaming pc and am going to build a new pc this month so I want it badly

well my tab button doesnt work and it doesnt even light up, a keyboard would be nice!

I am building my own pc and I am in the brink of my budget. Hence, I'll need the mouse, as my keyboard works pretty well!

PC: Acer Predator Helios 300: corei7-7700HQ, GTX 1050Ti 4GB, 8GB DDR4 2400MHz, 128GB SSD+1024GB HDD, Logitech G102 Prodigy+Circle Gaming Pro.

I will choose the keyboard because its more worth - money wise - than the mouse .

The keyboard, because im sick and tired of my crappy membrane keyboard :D

Hi. I would like to win the Excalibur v2 because I've never owned a mechanical keyboard and was thinking of buying one. Winning one would be better. Thanks for the giveaway.

I'd love the  Excalibur v2 keyboar. I'm using a horrible membrane keyboard right now and my hands ache from the sucky typing and response I get from it. Plus, the keyboard looks really cool. :D

I would love a new and superb keyboard like this one. I had the chance to play on a few high quality keyboards but never actually owned one as I could never afford it. I was impressed and I think that if ,by miracle(I never win anything), I were to win this keyboard I'd just love it and enjoy it.

P.S. : forgot the fact that it only has 3 buttons at the left of the space-bar and I think that's awesome. You don't need some useless buttons down there. :D

Edited by Sl1ky

The keyboard for sure so I can have a mechanical keyboard at work.