Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I want to win the gaming mouse because I am still gaming on an older CM Storm Xornet mouse and it's been through it's paces. Sadly I cannot afford to buy a new one, So a new mouse would be amazing! :D

I would like the mouse because i have crappy over here right now.

Excalibur v2 for the win! Gimme that sweet mechanical beauty <3

I would like the keyboard because I have been planning on building a gaming PC for the past few months and been saving up money. I've already ordered most of the parts and just waiting for it to arrive and planned on buying a cheap pair of keyboard and mouse like the cooler master storm devastator to save on some money but if I can win a free keyboard it'd help a lot as I would have more to spend on a good mouse. I don't mind winning the mouse either. :)

The keyboard because I always need a little more sexy in my life :D

I would absolutely love the keyboard or the mouse as it is my brothers birthday in a month and I'm sure he would love either of them. If I had to choose one I would say the keyboard as then I could show him how to program the backlit buttons.

Thanks for the giveaway :)

Excalibur v2 keyboard. Bicause i dont have jet a mechanical keyboard.

I would love to win this keyboard: http://tesorotec.com/excalibur-v2-mechanical-gaming-keyboard/

Because my girlfriend has bought a new set of Keyboard and mouse for herself from Rapoo and it does not work well.
It is wireless and the connection keeps getting dropped, the keys press themselfs sometimes, its all utter bullshit.
She also got screwed over because she was not allowed to bring it back because she had done that once before (the week before).
And well they do not give "second chances"...

The mouse has no problems though, so that is why I chose the Keyboard, and also I need to find her a birthday present and this will be a great start!

The Excalibur v2 keyboard

I've been using a Steelseries Merc Stealth for over 10 years and cant afford a new keyboard because most of my finances go towards helping my Fiance with her Kidney Failure.
And its my Birthday on the 11th of March

I would like the mouse, so I can give it to my mother.  That will reduce the cost of her build and may be able to squeeze in a GTX970

I would like a keyboard as my son has spilled juice into my current one and half the keys are now sticking on it

The nice glowing Keyboard thing. Yeah i need a keyboard cause I'm using a freaking PS/2 Keyboard. Yes A Freaking PS/2 Keyboard you heard me right. That is not a typo. So let me see if I get lucky this time. LOVE FREE STUFF. Brohoof /) Meow :3

P.S. Love the channel, and are still waiting on a new Scrabyard Wars. So come on Linus Record some more self build scrap computers pleas.

I would wish for a Tesoro Sagitta.

The "why" of it is that my current mouse suffers from the weight of my gaming already. Sooner or later the poor guy will have limps on its key presses. Already it shrieks and moans on clicks and the wheel slips on many occasion. But I'd rather not shoot the sickly horse just yet. Rather keep it till its days will finally come.

Sagitta Spectrum mouse because the mouse i am currently using is a $8 mouse from amazon.

I want  Sagitta Spectru.
Why? Because my gf told me she will leave me for never trying anything. 

Bummer, I know.

I would like the Excalibur v2 keyboard.

-Why?

My current keyboard is not mechanical and does not have other programmable buttons than very badly placed macro keys on the left side.

i would like the mouse because i play games on laptop and the mouse i use is very old and it is not working properly 

I would like to win a keyboard so I can literally give it to my friend who has super ghetto components and is too broke to buy nicer ones. And I didn't get him a birthday present yet LOL.

I'd love the mouse to give to my younger brother, who just recently got my old PC. Hes got a stock keyboard and mouse, and I think it would be an awesome birthday present (his birthday is coming up in a month) :)

I would love to get the sagita spectrum mouse, because mine really sucks- it has acceleration, movement predicting and god knows what more... but keyboard would be nice too ;)

I would like to win the keyboard i am using a a rubbish £10 keyboard. just want to experience the mechanical feeling and see how much better they are.

The keyboard because i have always wanted a new keyboard and have never won a giveaway :)

The Keyboard please :). I'm still using the shitty one that came with my HP computer 14 years ago...

I'd love to win either of these products, but if I had to pick one, it would be the mouse because more people want the keyboard. That means less people are entering for the mouse :) so I have a better chance :D (Don't blame me for trying to play it smart :P)

I REALLLYY want the keyboard because I have to suffice with my laptop's butterfly keys..................